Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Town vs Club hockey

I didn't need this thread to tell me that it is beneficial to a kid to play club !

You reached this conclusion based on the performance of a single peewee team in a three day hockey tournament? Without regard to coaching, location, practice ice, or any other criteria beside wins and losses? Thank you for your thorough analysis.

it's beneficial to have your kids play "elite" club level.

If you're talking about the lower levels of club and the upper levels of town it's the same kids.

Anon
You reached this conclusion based on the performance of a single peewee team in a three day hockey tournament? Without regard to coaching, location, practice ice, or any other criteria beside wins and losses? Thank you for your thorough analysis.
Sorry your town bender got cut.

Anon
Anon
Yeah, it is SOoo worth the 100% increase in costs, as well as the Travel.. We are so Proud!!!! The amount of time our kidos put in is inspiring... School is secondary and wow does it show! Terrible grades, but who cares... FACT; 99% of these kids are One Injury away from being Illiterate... So we'll see who the "Bender" is, when your kid start his early Pain Killer addiction after Fighting So Hard in those CORNER PUCK BATTLES...

Kudos to you my Friend you commitment to Excellence, that 10 years from now will make 0% difference... After all your KID was BORN to PLAY, right - You did not IMPOSE your 'Bender' to play the game... at 5 years old he walked to the rink, right! FACT: Academic Scholarships are handed out WAY MORE that Hockey ones! Also, Jack Eichel won the Hobey Baker Award - look at the criteria - Grade Point Average... Better get your bender in some Reading SKILLS CLINICS, he's gonna need it!....lol

ANON
Anon
Anon
Yeah, it is SOoo worth the 100% increase in costs, as well as the Travel.. We are so Proud!!!! The amount of time our kidos put in is inspiring... School is secondary and wow does it show! Terrible grades, but who cares... FACT; 99% of these kids are One Injury away from being Illiterate... So we'll see who the "Bender" is, when your kid start his early Pain Killer addiction after Fighting So Hard in those CORNER PUCK BATTLES...

Kudos to you my Friend you commitment to Excellence, that 10 years from now will make 0% difference... After all your KID was BORN to PLAY, right - You did not IMPOSE your 'Bender' to play the game... at 5 years old he walked to the rink, right! FACT: Academic Scholarships are handed out WAY MORE that Hockey ones! Also, Jack Eichel won the Hobey Baker Award - look at the criteria - Grade Point Average... Better get your bender in some Reading SKILLS CLINICS, he's gonna need it!....lol

Interesting take. I suppose we are all one injury away from being illiterate, if it's an injury that affects cognitive function.

But then, I don't think you actually wrote what you meant. Which means, you're already there.