Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walpole Express / BHL

At u14 only acceptable league is the prep league or e9. They would lose every game by 5 if they tried to play there. Sorry your kid plays for the express.

I don’t think you know what you are talking about... our team is in first place ... all the other WE BHL teams have better than 500 seasons... are you sure you aren’t looking at the PHL teams?

Totally untrue rumor. Par for the course with this site.

They have a multi-year deal and tryouts have already been posted on the Express website where it clearly states that the top teams will play in the BHL.

Several teams are looking for upgrades if folks are interested and considering a change. Last year was the organization's first year in the BHL, so there are opportunities.

Thank you for posting this. Hope this rumor is right up there with Todd leaving to go to Boch. People should leave RB alone and let him have a personal life separate from his hockey life. People love to throw stones....

Anon
I don’t think you know what you are talking about... our team is in first place ... all the other WE BHL teams have better than 500 seasons... are you sure you aren’t looking at the PHL teams?
No offense, but BHL National is horrible especially at the 07 level. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Yes completely relaxed and enjoying the ride, thank you. Also thrilled to have excellent coaching instead of some roid-raged filled coach screaming at 10 year old like he’s going to win the Stanley cup! I’m just saying don’t spread rumors and falsehoods if you don’t have all the facts since you clearly aren’t part of the organization.

Anon
Yes completely relaxed and enjoying the ride, thank you. Also thrilled to have excellent coaching instead of some roid-raged filled coach screaming at 10 year old like he’s going to win the Stanley cup! I’m just saying don’t spread rumors and falsehoods if you don’t have all the facts since you clearly aren’t part of the organization.
And don't be silly, You have the most psychotic coach in the area screaming at everyone in the rink from refs to scorekeepers to parents at the 05 level !

Dude get a grip. This is hardly worth my reply but you’ve got the wrong team/ wrong coach. You don’t even know what you are talking about.

Anon
Dude get a grip. This is hardly worth my reply but you’ve got the wrong team/ wrong coach. You don’t even know what you are talking about.
Ok, good to know your kid's team is the best of the worst.

Wow it’s great to see this page resort to high school level comment... “the best of the worst”... lol that’s a big strong comeback if I ever heard one! Woo got to dry my eyes from laughing so hard... about YOUTH hockey!

Did they really get kicked out of the BHL/E9?

Also they tuition went up again, REALLY!!!!:bomb:

Really, Mr CNN??? Please scroll down the posts... as of noon time today someone clearly associated with the organization said this was just a rumor. And some prior post said it was due to performance but I too think that’s a decent showing for a first year in a league and the 2007 team should have been moved up because if you look at their game record the GD was close to 10 in several games. Clearly should have been in American League!

They got smoked in Parity. Best of the bottom 5!

Who did they get paired up with in parity? How many E9 teams versus American Versus National?

Anon
Really, Mr CNN??? Please scroll down the posts... as of noon time today someone clearly associated with the organization said this was just a rumor. And some prior post said it was due to performance but I too think that’s a decent showing for a first year in a league and the 2007 team should have been moved up because if you look at their game record the GD was close to 10 in several games. Clearly should have been in American League!
Yes, clearly... ummm

http://www.bostonhockeyleague.com/e9bhl-qualifying-schedule/
http://www.bostonhockeyleague.com/bhl-qualifying-week-2-schedule/

Anon
Nope. I have the right team. Pretty familiar with the coach. Actually unfortunate because the team has potential to be much much better with a coaching change. He is too busy screaming at the refs all game instead of coaching his team then his team resorts to being smaller versions of him screaming at refs. And to avoid confusion we are talking about HC.

Anon
No rumors being spread on my part...just the facts on the level of play and wanted to keep you in check. Hope you know that BHL-N is the lowest of the 4 divisions in the 2007 E9/BHL league, so don't wag your tail too hard thinking your team is tearing it up.

Exactly. So the one winning team you have is in the National ! and that is your top team at WE ??

But for the record

04A - 5-11 Next to last
05A - 4-15 Next to last
06A - 14-3 3rd place
08A - 10-11 - 4th out of 6

07N - 14-2 - 1st

Anon
Exactly. So the one winning team you have is in the National ! and that is your top team at WE ??

But for the record

04A - 5-11 Next to last
05A - 4-15 Next to last
06A - 14-3 3rd place
08A - 10-11 - 4th out of 6

07N - 14-2 - 1st
I actually think thats pretty impressive for their first year in the league.

I mean, last year at this time everyone on this board was saying they wouldn't even have teams qualify for the National and they'd be kicked out of the league. Well, it looks like all but one age group had a team qualify for the American and the one who didn't probably should have been moved up.

Your summary left out the 03's, who are 17-1 in the American and also probably should have been moved up.

Long story short, that's a good start. Remember, these are the teams that were playing in the PHL a year ago. They should only get better as they add kids.

Yep it's official.

Anon
Yep it's official.
Do you see it posted on the site of the BHL. Stop starting rumors in 2018.

Anon
Anon
Yep it\'s official.
Do you see it posted on the site of the BHL. Stop starting rumors in 2018.
Posted on the BHL website.. LOL.. that's a good one.