Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 black parity

Def MFFs. TopGun and MFFs both may have whined all season but Flames are the only one with two teams at that age group. Here's an idea. Go play for the terriers or IHC.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Thats a load of crock. Both Terrier teams in T1B use the same scheduler, so explain to me again how they are different organizations. The fact that they get away with skirting the rule is ridiculous. Even worse, both Terrier teams are god-awful.
I\\\'m not sure what your not getting, same owners yes, same organization yes, same facility no. The terriers and islanders don\\\'t pick from the same group of kids for the two different teams they own. Different tryouts for each facility. MMF has teams at every level, elite, black,white,silver, and AAA for most age groups, how the hell are they going to try to get additional teams into the same bracket? Do the coaches hold a draft?
The 06T1B teams interchange the same facilities, they use the same scheduler to set up Ice, reschedule games, etc. They are the same team. Please save it with the “they pull kids from different groups nonsense”. That’s irrelevant, they are the same program yet they get to skirt the 1 team rule.
Are you new to tier 1 EHF? Years ago organizations had multiple teams at the same level and they could play in the same division. Probably now it should be. Anyway, a few years ago they changed to only one team. Terriers have always had one team at each location since that change. They may be owned (and scheduled...not sure why you are so fixated on that) but they are clearly in different locations and would not attract the same group of kids based on distance. You may see kids considering White and Breakers but not Red and White. Not sure why this bothers you so much. There are bigger fish to fry.
Because he's being a trolling peckerhead.

Based on the standings, I would say both teams should be setting their sights on the white division.

Anon
Based on the standings, I would say both teams should be setting their sights on the white division.
:joy:

The rule was made for the islanders everyone else can do what they want but the islanders owner loves to stick it to people

Anon
Terriers 06 has two teams in the black division, which team can play in the parity? I just checked the standings and the canton team has the better record. I asked one kids parents and they weren't aware of the new rule so do we have our son tryout for both teams, commute is equidistant. We left a message with both orgs and no response. Will the terriers post on their website which division they are playing in.
If you have not heard back then look for another organization !

MMF is apoor example because their top Tier 1 team played in parity last Spring and did not qualify. Will probably do better this year.

Doubt it!