Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i wanna play for 06 top gun elite

06 E coach is a moron. daddy coach- cant run a practice to save his life. loves gettin his kid ice time

Ok. Your son played for the guy? How close to the team were/are you?

Risky Fred
06 E coach is a moron. daddy coach- cant run a practice to save his life. loves gettin his kid ice time
Thats the case with all Daddy coaches...kid plays even strength, PP and sh situations...gotta get the little bender all the ice time he can...its pretty pathetic...but its standard practice...

If you can skate forwards and backwards,stop on both feet and actually lift the puck while shooting you would be above most of the Top Gun kids already.

i know most people love to take shots whenever there is a new post, but im asking a serious question and would like a reasonable response.

stayy away- i have also heard bad things about the coach there

If your moving to NH Spartans 06 is a solid choice, good coaches and a great rink

Moving back to NH
We aremoving back from ohio to nh. Anyone know that age group? lots of turnover at that level this season heading into tryouts? Top gun is closest to us but know its hard to get in
oh boy, the BS troll posts can't get more obvious.

Stay as far away from Top Gun as you can. Worst of the worst money grab. All of their teams are losers year in and year out. Islanders and Warriors are not too far away.

As long as you don’t mind alternates coming from all over and taking your kids spot all season then go for it. Oh yea, they always find a way to make the payoffs and never get past the first weekend. Best of luck,

Is MS the coach of '06E and will he be next year?

who is ms?