Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
07 Wizards vs Warriors game

I only heard about this site threw my son inlaw about a year or so ago.I would go on and look up the High School story lines but mostly for the scores and rankings.But after witnessing what took place I was alitte appalled at how our parents(East coast wizards) conducted themselves on Sunday.We are a very respectful group and always look to make our home rink a fun atmosphere for our team as well as the opposing teams family and relatives.But on Sunday I heard 2 of our wizards mothers talking very negative and disrespectfully about the opposing team(07 valley jr warriors).Now bare in mind we are talking about 10 and 11 year old babies for a lack of better words.I have watched hockey all my life and I am 77 years old,never in all of my years have I heard anyone say the things that were coming out of these womans mouths! I watched the same game they did,it was a great game and the warriors beat us fair and square. They had some very skilled players ,played with grit and at one point they were down 2-0.I love hockey and all these little boys that go out and practice 2 some 3 times a week,work hard and look so forward to seeing their friends(and a lot of them have friends on the opposing team I may add) come game day on the weekend don't need to be hearing or seeing parents conduct themselves like that.And then when approach by a gentleman that over heard them talking such nonsense they turned even more repulsive and caty. After asking a few questions and actually finding out who they were I was blown away that they actually played for the valley jr warriors and with all those boys last year!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!How could any adult say those things about young boys almost babies !!!!!! This Wizards organization hold itself with dignity and respect.So as a spectator and a relative of a wizards player I would like to apologize for those 2 womens behavior.It was rude,crude and most of all sickening that they could talk like that about young boys like that.Im sure coach West and the rest of the staff don't condone nor agree with how these parents conducted themselves and as far as im concerned theres no room in youth hockey for that.So as a wizards family member I want to apologize to all the players and family members that heard this.And Good luck the rest of the season!!!

Re: 07 Wizards vs Warriors game

"I like stories"

Yes love NON FICTION stories ....

was the "situation" up to his old tricks again? is this what got the mommies all worked up?

yes but was in good mood after the W

big c%&k cumming out you your mouth? that sucks!

Were they hot?

HOT MESS