Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We will not be back! Thanks for the headache!

WN will fix everything he's looking for more sports cars to sell to build the facility and the other guy is up in Canada building up his bank account with the CFL. Just trust them and your kids will play in college and pro!

Anon
WN will fix everything he's looking for more sports cars to sell to build the facility and the other guy is up in Canada building up his bank account with the CFL. Just trust them and your kids will play in college and pro!
Too bad the other guy is up in Canada with the CFL. WN, the hockey world can do without. The kids in the Cape could have really benefited from that turf though

So, wait, this whole thread is about a family that has decided to leave a mid-level recreational hockey program to go back to a lower level recreational hockey program?

And this is important enough for anyone to spend more than one minute on?

Anon
So, wait, this whole thread is about a family that has decided to leave a mid-level recreational hockey program to go back to a lower level recreational hockey program?

Hate to clue you in but it's pretty much all recreational hockey. Even the majority of kids in elite are playing for high school and the beer league. Stop thumping your chest.

Anon
Anon

Hate to clue you in but it's pretty much all recreational hockey. Even the majority of kids in elite are playing for high school and the beer league. Stop thumping your chest.
Sorry, where is there chest-thumping? I allowed for high-level recreational hockey, which is what I would consider EHF Elite and E9.

Oops, your insecurity is showing!

Anon
Anon
Anon

Hate to clue you in but it\'s pretty much all recreational hockey. Even the majority of kids in elite are playing for high school and the beer league. Stop thumping your chest.
Sorry, where is there chest-thumping? I allowed for high-level recreational hockey, which is what I would consider EHF Elite and E9.

Oops, your insecurity is showing!
I'm insecure?

Who had to chime in the entire thread is unworthy of reading because the levels being discussed aren't high enough?

Association Info – 2017-18 Cape Cod TA Seahawks22012017-1818017-18

Name Division(s) W-L-T
Midget
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 16U AAA E9HL Midget 16U Elite
9-9-0
Bantam
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 03 AAA BHL 03 American
8-7-2
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 04 AAA BHL 04 National
14-19-8
Peewee
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 05 AAA BHL 05 American
10-26-7
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 06 AAA BHL 06 American
7-26-5
Squirt
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Elite) 07 AAA
BHL 07 American South
16-21-5
Cape Code TA Seahawks 08 AAA BHL 08 National
19-5-1
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Selects) 07 AAA BHL 07 National
5-18-1
Mites
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Elite) 09 AAA
E9HL 09 Elite
16-21-5
Cape Code TA Seahawks 09-10 AAA 09-10 BHL ?
EHL
Cape Cod TA Seahawks EHL Boston Division
EHL
14-29-5

Shocker, hockey out on the Cape Sucks. Thanks for the stats.
:joy: :joy:

It is the Organization not the Region!

If you took and created a Tournament team for each age group from Bourne to Provincetown and the Islands. No strings attached, no parent's or organizational egos getting involved. Just have a tryout, no Daddy Coaching or Friends of a friend stuff.
Let the kids all have a even sheet of ice to make a team. I bet that the Cape Cod kids would be very competitive against many Select/Elite teams and beat them.

Like everything else $$$, organizational jealous, rivalries get all mixed in and that is what causes the turmoil. All wishful thinking!! Cape Cod and the Islands is a very passionate Ice Hockey region. There are also many great Hockey Teachers and Coaches.

That is Hockey Utopia the way it should be, but we know adults get involved.

Boy and Girls teams.
Some of the young ladies can playing against the boys. I have seen a few of them play on the Boys Bantam Town teams.

I have also seen how the they hit in the EHF and E9!!!
Ha Ha!!! Just a joke

Anon
It is the Organization not the Region!

If you took and created a Tournament team for each age group from Bourne to Provincetown and the Islands. No strings attached, no parent's or organizational egos getting involved. Just have a tryout, no Daddy Coaching or Friends of a friend stuff.
Let the kids all have a even sheet of ice to make a team. I bet that the Cape Cod kids would be very competitive against many Select/Elite teams and beat them.

Like everything else $$$, organizational jealous, rivalries get all mixed in and that is what causes the turmoil. All wishful thinking!! Cape Cod and the Islands is a very passionate Ice Hockey region. There are also many great Hockey Teachers and Coaches.

That is Hockey Utopia the way it should be, but we know adults get involved.
Let's do that. Let's put a tournament team together from a similar geography - say, all the best players within a 50 mile radius of Boston, and pit it against the Cape/Island All Stars.

The Cape team wouldn't score a goal.

Looks like 08’s are stacked

Anon
Association Info – 2017-18 Cape Cod TA Seahawks22012017-1818017-18

Name Division(s) W-L-T
Midget
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 16U AAA E9HL Midget 16U Elite
9-9-0
Bantam
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 03 AAA BHL 03 American
8-7-2
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 04 AAA BHL 04 National
14-19-8
Peewee
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 05 AAA BHL 05 American
10-26-7
Cape Cod TA Seahawks 06 AAA BHL 06 American
7-26-5
Squirt
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Elite) 07 AAA
BHL 07 American South
16-21-5
Cape Code TA Seahawks 08 AAA BHL 08 National
19-5-1
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Selects) 07 AAA BHL 07 National
5-18-1
Mites
Cape Cod TA Seahawks (Elite) 09 AAA
E9HL 09 Elite
16-21-5
Cape Code TA Seahawks 09-10 AAA 09-10 BHL ?
EHL
Cape Cod TA Seahawks EHL Boston Division
EHL
14-29-5

I am curious as to what tourneys they played in to get those wins, because it surely wasn't league play !

I believe each team played in the Seahawks Invitational 04-09.
Some played in the JWK and other tournaments.
I think that each team played in two tournaments during the year.
The 05-06 did three.
I believe parity games were also counted.