Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 VJW Select

No movement at the elite level. Most kids stuck in select so they move onto other organizations that allow them to play Elite.

Gilmartin and McAdams won't do the right thing. There are kids on Select that are better than Elite. Problem is the either coach the elite or well known to program.

Goalie at select level is by far best in program.

Anon
Gilmartin and McAdams won't do the right thing. There are kids on Select that are better than Elite. Problem is the either coach the elite or well known to program.

Goalie at select level is by far best in program.
Agreed.

Anon
No movement at the elite level. Most kids stuck in select so they move onto other organizations that allow them to play Elite.
#EHF problems

poor kids that were labeled elite at mites stay elite for life and will be brought back without acknowledging their declining skills. I can see how it is frustrating for select kids who work hard, surpass legacy kids but don't get a sniff !

Anon
Anon
#EHF problems

poor kids that were labeled elite at mites stay elite for life and will be brought back without acknowledging their declining skills. I can see how it is frustrating for select kids who work hard, surpass legacy kids but don't get a sniff !
+1

Not true, 4-5 kids leaving the 05 Elite team

anon
Not true, 4-5 kids leaving the 05 Elite team
Assuming that 4-5 players are leaving the elite team (and guessing the better ones), it's got to get worse up there for a team that was mediocre at best in the E9. At this age it's not like 4-5 new kids that are "better" are going to be coming through those doors in Haverhill for next season.

Select team is being carried by 3-4 players. When we play them I don't see anything else really going on talent wise...