email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boch?

New director
No info on tryouts on website
Are they going to try to get back into E9/BHL?

Re: Boch?

Anon
New director
No info on tryouts on website
Are they going to try to get back into E9/BHL?

why so they can get embarrassed in the National division again.

New Director? Not exactly news.

This is a program that can't get out of its own way, rendering it a Team of Last Resort. So, what difference does it make which league it's in?

Too bad, too, because it's a reachable location for a lot of people, and a reasonably nice facility.

Would you buy a used car from this organization?

Destination... PHL baby!

Tryout dates for a league below town hockey on the website now.

anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Another T1 Silver parent being an asshat. IF PHL is less than town hockey then e9, T1 Black and T1 Silver are also below town hockey because this season my sons PHL team has beaten and E9 team , T1 Silver and another team in our league crushed 2 black teams. So shut up and keep writing checks for a label that means zero in 10 years, since your kid will be playing beer league anyway.

anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Another T1 Silver parent being an asshat. IF PHL is less than town hockey then e9, T1 Black and T1 Silver are also below town hockey because this season my sons PHL team has beaten and E9 team , T1 Silver and another team in our league crushed 2 black teams. So shut up and keep writing checks for a label that means zero in 10 years, since your kid will be playing beer league anyway.
Please link to scores where a PHL team beat an E9 and crushed T1 Black teams. Thanks!

Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Please link to scores where a PHL team beat an E9 and crushed T1 Black teams. Thanks!
Not the guy who posted, but the 07 Ct. Chiefs beat E9 Spartans 6-5 and Sliver Jr. Thunderbirds 11-0. It was at the Monarchs tourney over Presidents Day look it up.

anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Not the guy who posted, but the 07 Ct. Chiefs beat E9 Spartans 6-5 and Sliver Jr. Thunderbirds 11-0. It was at the Monarchs tourney over Presidents Day look it up.
So let me get this straight...PHL parents brag about wins over 4th level EHF teams? Yikes.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

So let me get this straight...PHL parents brag about wins over 4th level EHF teams? Yikes.
Another great answer from another EHF Idiot parent. One of your stupid crew above said the PHL is below town hockey so another person said that if that was the case then so isnt the all mighty E9 and EHF tier 1 teams and showed some examples. No one is bragging . People ask for proof all the time and when its presented you Tier 1 Chartreuse idiots have to twist it to try and make yourselves and your $3500 checks feel better. SO move along and accept that fact that besies those top handfull onthe Elite Teams. All the rest of our kids will end up in the same spots in 10 years and that is not the NHL, AHL, or D1.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Another great answer from another EHF Idiot parent. One of your stupid crew above said the PHL is below town hockey so another person said that if that was the case then so isnt the all mighty E9 and EHF tier 1 teams and showed some examples. No one is bragging . People ask for proof all the time and when its presented you Tier 1 Chartreuse idiots have to twist it to try and make yourselves and your $3500 checks feel better. SO move along and accept that fact that besies those top handfull onthe Elite Teams. All the rest of our kids will end up in the same spots in 10 years and that is not the NHL, AHL, or D1.
ABSOLUTELY....Its called BEER LEAGUE:beer: :beers: ...or "MEN's" Hockey...Of course the "A" Division... because you played "ELITE" in youth hockey...One thing they all have in common...they are all played on either Tuesdays or Thursday nights and you are required to bring "Beer" with you...:laughing: :laughing: :+1:

ANON
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Another great answer from another EHF Idiot parent. One of your stupid crew above said the PHL is below town hockey so another person said that if that was the case then so isnt the all mighty E9 and EHF tier 1 teams and showed some examples. No one is bragging . People ask for proof all the time and when its presented you Tier 1 Chartreuse idiots have to twist it to try and make yourselves and your \$3500 checks feel better. SO move along and accept that fact that besies those top handfull onthe Elite Teams. All the rest of our kids will end up in the same spots in 10 years and that is not the NHL, AHL, or D1.
ABSOLUTELY....Its called BEER LEAGUE:beer: :beers: ...or "MEN's" Hockey...Of course the "A" Division... because you played "ELITE" in youth hockey...One thing they all have in common...they are all played on either Tuesdays or Thursday nights and you are required to bring "Beer" with you...:laughing: :laughing: :+1:
I don't think I know a single person who plays PHL. Is that the league blind kids play in?

anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

CT Chiefs beat the 07 Seacoast Spartans Selects . BHL National.... Keep pounding your chest

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

CT Chiefs beat the 07 Seacoast Spartans Selects . BHL National.... Keep pounding your chest
Who's pounding a chest? Question was asked and an example given. Go the MHR and look it up yourself you freakin tool.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Thanks for proving my point. BHL National is awful hockey.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Exactly what I was saying..... CT Chiefs and BHL National .... Bad but still better than most town teams

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Exactly what I was saying..... CT Chiefs and BHL National .... Bad but still better than most town teams
That's highly debatable...Ive seen both...and its not good...

ANON
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Boys, please stop this nonsense. It was the Spartans E9 team go to MHR and look it up.

Bottom line after the top 3/4 elite teams at each level, the rest are all T1 teams in ALL these leagues (Fed, E9 and PHL).

anon
ANON
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

Boys, please stop this nonsense. It was the Spartans E9 team go to MHR and look it up.

Bottom line after the top 3/4 elite teams at each level, the rest are all T1 teams in ALL these leagues (Fed, E9 and PHL).
In reality there are a handful of elite players at each birth year, after that the players are all non elite.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
anon
Destination... PHL baby!

so the seacoast Spartans elite play in the National division now? Only you EHF Silver loser pound their chests about playing in a league with Town C talent. People ASKED for proof ,morons but i do not expect you idiots to understand the difference.

Does the PHL still exist ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Boch and Seacoast 07E in same thread..

Isn't Boch the place where yuppie parents whose kids aren't good enough to make the Jr. Eagles, Jr. Terriers or SSK go?

I bought a few tundra from Boch. Always take care of me on the auto mile..