Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Maxpro Jets

Now that’s a false statement. They have 2 kids who score a ton of goals. Two defenseman who could play anywhere they want barring politics and a few other good players. Don’t be fooled by the league.

Anon
Any openings on this team or is it picked in advance? I would guess based on their record it’s all locked up.
strong trolling OP. Always opening on Boston Stars/Max Jets, just open your check book. No less than 5 MPJ at Americans tryouts. From what I saw don't waste your $ with the Russians.

You must have saw something different than the guys picking the team because the 3 that were there got called for the elite team. At least two said no.

Anon
You must have saw something different than the guys picking the team because the 3 that were there got called for the elite team. At least two said no.
lol elite team. Everyone got calls you noob. The talent level was terrible at the tryout. Boston Stars parents never cease to amaze me.

There were 75 kids there. Everyone did? Do the math. Go back to that Chelsea high education.

Anon
There were 75 kids there. Everyone did? Do the math. Go back to that Chelsea high education.
40 kids and they are still calling kids as of Sunday so you do the math.

Anon
Funny that OP asking if openings but also knows who made what team.....

Yeah go give your money to a Dad with a whistle who gets his hockey knowledge from watching the Bruins instead of a guy who played at the highest levels of hockey in the world. Sounds about right.

Anon
Yeah go give your money to a Dad with a whistle who gets his hockey knowledge from watching the Bruins instead of a guy who played at the highest levels of hockey in the world. Sounds about right.
Max & Igor's reputations as coaches speak for themselves. No one plays for them unless they can't make another team. Sorry its just the facts. Ask Arlington Catholic how it has gone since Max joined the staff.

Anon
sucker born every day

Anon
Anon
sucker born every day
Doesn’t look like it’s on the website anymore but do they still want $6,600 for their Elite, PHL experience? It also looks like Mayor Joe is no longer the Director of coaching, just the 07 Stars coach. I guess blowing out your tricep stepping onto the ice isn’t a good look. At least Igor and Max got their personal parking spaces.

The Boston Stars suck.... Period!

They are a BHL National team at best.

Funniest thing I have heard all day.

Anon
Anon
Anon
sucker born every day
Doesn’t look like it’s on the website anymore but do they still want $6,600 for their Elite, PHL experience? It also looks like Mayor Joe is no longer the Director of coaching, just the 07 Stars coach. I guess blowing out your tricep stepping onto the ice isn’t a good look. At least Igor and Max got their personal parking spaces.
You’re paying almost 7K for the honor of having your son play on the 82nd best tier2 05 hockey team inthe country. There are 20+ better 05 teams in mass and probably 100 cheaper options, your bender deserve better

both fox and espn rated them the best program in the state you dummy, your still mad you didn't get that partime job to pay for your two benders to develop, now look where they ended up

I heard they’re hanging a “Russian Lives Matter” banner on city hall.

anon
both fox and espn rated them the best program in the state you dummy, your still mad you didn't get that partime job to pay for your two benders to develop, now look where they ended up
Fake news from the Russian troll