email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 VJW Select

Anon
No movement at the elite level. Most kids stuck in select so they move onto other organizations that allow them to play Elite.
#EHF problems

poor kids that were labeled elite at mites stay elite for life and will be brought back without acknowledging their declining skills. I can see how it is frustrating for select kids who work hard, surpass legacy kids but don't get a sniff !

Anon
Anon
No movement at the elite level. Most kids stuck in select so they move onto other organizations that allow them to play Elite.
#EHF problems

poor kids that were labeled elite at mites stay elite for life and will be brought back without acknowledging their declining skills. I can see how it is frustrating for select kids who work hard, surpass legacy kids but don't get a sniff !
+1

Not true, 4-5 kids leaving the 05 Elite team

anon
Not true, 4-5 kids leaving the 05 Elite team
Assuming that 4-5 players are leaving the elite team (and guessing the better ones), it's got to get worse up there for a team that was mediocre at best in the E9. At this age it's not like 4-5 new kids that are "better" are going to be coming through those doors in Haverhill for next season.

Select team is being carried by 3-4 players. When we play them I don't see anything else really going on talent wise...