email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PHC Coaches for 2018-2019

How do you have tryouts but no coaches listed!:thinking_face:

Are you waiting for Jr Railers to have tryouts!:stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you'll bring Garth Snow to coach the 06's since the Commish is moving on.:open_mouth:

Re: PHC Coaches for 2018-2019

CNN
How do you have tryouts but no coaches listed!:thinking_face:

Are you waiting for Jr Railers to have tryouts!:stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you'll bring Garth Snow to coach the 06's since the Commish is moving on.:open_mouth:
whats with the fascination with the JR. Railiers. That organization has zero influence on the craps.

All the coaches are listed at ProvidenceHockeyClub.com

http://www.providencehockeyclub.com/page/show/4007125-coaches

PHC is going to suck! haha joy: Run baby run

wow...just reviewed the coaches page...what a joke....

Anon
Invasion of the daddy coaches. Wow keep paying that 3500 tuition so you can keep getting embarrassed. Such a joke.

Only rule of fight club is there are no rules in fight club

What a joke! New head coach for U14 elite team. Name looks familiar. Say it ain't so. It's all becoming clearer why this merge took place. Former directors kids playing elite. Guess RI HS hockey won't allow one to be listed as coach due to his HS job so other lackey is now listed as coach. Wow, you really think people are this dumb?

Anon
What a joke! New head coach for U14 elite team. Name looks familiar. Say it ain't so. It's all becoming clearer why this merge took place. Former directors kids playing elite. Guess RI HS hockey won't allow one to be listed as coach due to his HS job so other lackey is now listed as coach. Wow, you really think people are this dumb?
Yes, people are That Dumb. Its RI. Owners can fight on the ice during practice, cheats coaches out of money, hire total dirt bags to run things, have parents break old mans legs in the stands, coaches throwing punches at women, have coaches send fake emails to parents, bad mouth other coaches and people still send their kids to these upstanding citizens.

Anon
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. That is a quote from Hamlet, a play by William Shakespeare. Because you are an idiot, I will explain: you are a lady and you are whining about PHC a little too much. Said differently, sorry your kid got cut.

Anon
Anon
Invasion of the daddy coaches. Wow keep paying that 3500 tuition so you can keep getting embarrassed. Such a joke.
If they didn't have daddy coaches, where would they get the coaches? I'm listening...

Anon
Anon
Anon
If they didn\'t have daddy coaches, where would they get the coaches? I\'m listening...
You hire coaches like other organizations. Don't be such and idiot please. .

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
If they didn\\\'t have daddy coaches, where would they get the coaches? I\\\'m listening...
Is there some other leagues that are exclusively or even majority non-daddy coaches?
Please list. This thread makes it sound like PHC is the only league where fathers coach their kids.

Give him a break . It’s his first child, and he’s 5 years old.

Eat-sleep EHF.
Be cool.... EHF
EHF is the best
EHF moms are hot
EHF dads are really cool and young looking.
All the other mothers think EHF dads are hot.

EHF
Eat-sleep EHF.
Be cool.... EHF
EHF is the best
EHF moms are hot
EHF dads are really cool and young looking.
All the other mothers think EHF dads are hot.
Sounds like someone needs to get laid😹😹😹

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
If they didn\\\'t have daddy coaches, where would they get the coaches? I\\\'m listening...
I'm not being an idiot because the non-Daddy coach does not exist. I'll repeat my feedback from a separate post...

Without Daddy coaches, you would have no coaches.

Want to know why this is even a subject? Because people (like you) actually think little Johnny is "elite", so therefore he should get some ex-college kid to coach his bender.

Here are the facts: there isn't a long list of ex-college/junior kids who want to coach your snotty youth kids.

In our organization, most of the qualified ex-college/junior kids are coaching our junior teams, NOT our 08 Tier 1 magenta team.

Because you know so much about non-Daddy coaches, please list all the organizations with qualified non-Daddy coaches. I'll wait for your feedback.

ANON
http://www.providencehockeyclub.com/page/show/4007125-coaches
Does anyone have information on the three U14 FS T1 coaches and teams? Are they National Bound? How do the teams look?

My son is looking for a team. Any info would be appreciated.

Heard they're combining WNS, Caps,Friars 04 teams to create 1 national bound team. All these headhcoaches are all looking out for themselves. Not 1- 1/2 season 14 u besides elite team.

Did hear many caps at Saints 04 tryout trying to get a back up plan for 1/2 season.

All those coaches only care about developing their own kids and are bailing on current teams.

Run, just run... New 04 Elite coaches can't even advance on the Tier1 Black division level but will be head coaching the 04 Elite team next year. You kidding right? :joy: :joy: :joy:

With basically that team!

Doesn't Look like it was a good weekend for the PHC.....I'm waiting for the next tweet on how out of the 37 teams on less then 5 have a chance to go finals.

Go Saints!

anon
Doesn't Look like it was a good weekend for the PHC.....I'm waiting for the next tweet on how out of the 37 teams on less then 5 have a chance to go finals.

Go Saints!
That very well may be true,I don't have time to go through PHC's teams and see how they did but at least none of them were caught cheating like the Saints coach, who by the way is a high school coach.Great way to show integrity and teach kids.

Alright, sounds like Caps and Saints going at each other. Let's here it but let's be honest both of your orgs. suck ass. :joy: Lets move some players around between orgs. and hope for a 50/50 season!

anon
Alright, sounds like Caps and Saints going at each other. Let's here it but let's be honest both of your orgs. suck ass. :joy: Lets move some players around between orgs. and hope for a 50/50 season!
PHC coaches are listed on the site.

The new rinks are best around and make the Jr Railers a much stronger program.

PHC rinks are strategical located and the most state of the art in New England.

Anon
PHC rinks are strategical located and the most state of the art in New England.
I’m assuming this was a satcastic comment... otherwise what are you smoking and can I have some?🤪

Even home games are road games.