Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Bandits 2005 Elite

Classy post. Nice to see on here

The 2005 Bandits record is not an appropriate indication of this team this past season. They are a good team that are full of hard working well coached kids. They have a handful of very strong players and overall competed very well.

05 opposing coach
The 2005 Bandits record is not an appropriate indication of this team this past season. They are a good team that are full of hard working well coached kids. They have a handful of very strong players and overall competed very well.
Thanks AJ...very strong players...what games were you watching...take off your blinders...they are T1 at best..HC was a tool bag...He thought he was gonna waltz into the EHF and beat a lot of these teams...how'd that work out for you...BB Only competitive against TG and SSK (Some games)...Look at the positive...you almost outscored the 05E SSK team for the year as they were 2nd to last in scoring...Their coach might just be a bigger tool bag than AJ...No BB 05E team next year...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anon
05 opposing coach
Thanks AJ...very strong players...what games were you watching...take off your blinders...they are T1 at best..HC was a tool bag...He thought he was gonna waltz into the EHF and beat a lot of these teams...how'd that work out for you...BB Only competitive against TG and SSK (Some games)...Look at the positive...you almost outscored the 05E SSK team for the year as they were 2nd to last in scoring...Their coach might just be a bigger tool bag than AJ...No BB 05E team next year...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Your a solid guy AJ. Best of luck

sorry your coach got cut (and your two boys)

I have heard nothing JB nit good things about AJ. This post bolsters that. Say what you want about him or organization but it takes a good person to come on here and post with their name !!

This is from someone who is not and will never be with the bandits. Just an observation.

Bravo AJ !

Anon
I have heard nothing JB nit good things about AJ. This post bolsters that. Say what you want about him or organization but it takes a good person to come on here and post with their name !!

This is from someone who is not and will never be with the bandits. Just an observation.

Bravo AJ !
I promised myself I wasn't going to cry...:baby: :baby: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle:

Wow, the dbag to decent person ratio on this board is skewed.

Great post by the coach. Very classy move. Ignore the idiots who never even played, coached or worked on an organization.

Well said AJ! Wish there were more coaches and people like you! Youth hockey would be better for it.

Anon
Well said AJ! Wish there were more coaches and people like you! Youth hockey would be better for it.
My God...Get a room already...enough with all the lip service for this guy...one and done after huge losing season and your anointing him as EHF coach of the year...give everyone a break with this crap..No need to worry about your bender getting cut from this team next year...because there is no next year:weary: :weary: ...Whats next...a big circle jerk farewell in Bridgewater....But hey... Thanks to all the parents for their post...:laughing: :laughing: :hankey: :hankey: :hankey:

Anon
Anon
My God...Get a room already...enough with all the lip service for this guy...one and done after huge losing season and your anointing him as EHF coach of the year...give everyone a break with this crap..No need to worry about your bender getting cut from this team next year...because there is no next year:weary: :weary: ...Whats next...a big circle jerk farewell in Bridgewater....But hey... Thanks to all the parents for their post...:laughing: :laughing: :hankey: :hankey: :hankey:
As soon as I read "your annointing him", I knew all I needed to know about these comments.

Anon
Anon
Anon
As soon as I read "your annointing him", I knew all I needed to know about these comments.
Ahahaha....sorry your "English" teacher got cut!!!:laughing: :laughing:

....And for those of you wondering what the “D” stands for in dboards it’s...douche bag

AJ Salerno
I know that it is not fashionable to say anything positive on this site, but I've never been a fashion guy. I would like to thank the entire Boston Bandit organization for the opportunity to coach their 2005 Elite team this year. Although our record was disappointing and we were often overmatched from a roster standpoint, it was great for our players to measure up against the best competition around. The ownership, coaches and coordinators at the Bandits were always professional and extremely supportive. I got the opportunity to learn from great coaches like Brian Pothier, Eric Nikulas and Doug Shepard. Ben Ewing was great and the organization was first rate. I have had two sons play for the Bandits and I could not be more pleased with the experience. Thanks again, AJ.
Thanks but why is this post on the dboard? I'm confused.

Anon
AJ Salerno
I know that it is not fashionable to say anything positive on this site, but I\'ve never been a fashion guy. I would like to thank the entire Boston Bandit organization for the opportunity to coach their 2005 Elite team this year. Although our record was disappointing and we were often overmatched from a roster standpoint, it was great for our players to measure up against the best competition around. The ownership, coaches and coordinators at the Bandits were always professional and extremely supportive. I got the opportunity to learn from great coaches like Brian Pothier, Eric Nikulas and Doug Shepard. Ben Ewing was great and the organization was first rate. I have had two sons play for the Bandits and I could not be more pleased with the experience. Thanks again, AJ.
Thanks but why is this post on the dboard? I'm confused.
Damage Control... need to get those pre reg numbers up for next weeks evals !

If the coach is leaving, who is going to coach next year?

https://youtu.be/v4jGSvxCRp4

Anon
Not the only team blowing up..."09s and 10's too. Good luck with the new "owner."

Anon
There is no 05E team next year....:laughing: :laughing: :bomb: :bomb:

AJ Salerno
I know that it is not fashionable to say anything positive on this site, but I\'ve never been a fashion guy. I would like to thank the entire Boston Bandit organization for the opportunity to coach their 2005 Elite team this year. Although our record was disappointing and we were often overmatched from a roster standpoint, it was great for our players to measure up against the best competition around. The ownership, coaches and coordinators at the Bandits were always professional and extremely supportive. I got the opportunity to learn from great coaches like Brian Pothier, Eric Nikulas and Doug Shepard. Ben Ewing was great and the organization was first rate. I have had two sons play for the Bandits and I could not be more pleased with the experience. Thanks again, AJ.
Very well put AJ.

But now reality has set in. The team you brought up thru the PHL was nothing more than a Town A Team. Maybe now you will listen. You were a decent middle of the road coach with admirable skills for that level. Now maybe you and “ your team” should go back to that level. The EHF, E9 are out of your league.

Arrivederci, adios, bye-bye

Made a big improvement this year

Hey AJ. I don't know you and we will never meet.

Not sure on the motivation to come on the Dbag Board and post that but that's your deal. Advise from an older coach who's been through this a few times now. Ignore the idiots in the entire hockey world, not just here. Keep focused on developing players and making them better. I got caught up with it with my older boy, different focus with the 2nd one.

Regardless of league or record, if the kids got better, had fun, and they learned real life lessons about hard work, well, you did your job.

Ignore the noise. Literally. Don't engage. Become a total mute. This will give you the clarity needed to focus on the important stuff.

People ripping on kids, programs and leagues are in for a rude awakening when things change for them. Not if, when. Good or bad.

Keep calm and coach on.

Thanks CC