Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IHC 06E

I heard a rumor that they are picking up two more kids. One from MMF and one from Seacoast. I saw them play for the Nordiques last summer. If that turns out to be true it...look out.

Anon
I heard a rumor that they are picking up two more kids. One from MMF and one from Seacoast. I saw them play for the Nordiques last summer. If that turns out to be true it...look out.
Thanks RG...

The kid was a Mite Minor but didn’t they cut him when he broke his leg? Not very classy. The father had to find him another place to play. Good kid and Good family.

NONA
The kid was a Mite Minor but didn’t they cut him when he broke his leg? Not very classy. The father had to find him another place to play. Good kid and Good family.
IHC is all about cutting 7 year olds. Look what they’re doing with their 2010E team this year. Using the coach leaving as an excuse. Assembling a 7/8 yr old super team. Lol. They give a rats a** about development. The only reason I stay (with an older kid) is because I go outside for dev and they are the best option close to my town.

Aren’t they doing that at the 09 team as well?

Is this the 08 team?

I sniff 👃 some serious issues going on with this organization and in particular the 06 team. Kids looking to get out from their contracts. New coach hit it off well last weekend!! What implosion will happen today? 👃 👃 👃 👃

Anon
I sniff 👃 some serious issues going on with this organization and in particular the 06 team. Kids looking to get out from their contracts. New coach hit it off well last weekend!! What implosion will happen today? 👃 👃 👃 👃
Schnauzer strikes again....:nose: :nose: :nose: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: