View Entire Thread
Re: Islander HC

Anon
That girl coaches poop doesn't stink.. just ask her
Sorry your daughter got cut

Whoa sounds like it was pretty bad

Who cares, its hockey. She's passionate. Refs sucked this year in girls high school hockey period. Every game was an abortion.

Maybe the coaches dont throw water bottles in wellesley or weston but on the north shore where real hockey is played this is what happens. EAT-A-D

anon
Who cares, its hockey. She's passionate. Refs sucked this year in girls high school hockey period. Every game was an abortion.

Maybe the coaches dont throw water bottles in wellesley or weston but on the north shore where real hockey is played this is what happens. EAT-A-D
Show some passion and coach your players when they need it most like when they are down 2-1 at the end of the game because they melted under the pressure. The penalty on the D to create the 5 on 3 was just that a penalty as were her two other penalties including an a blatant interference call.

I went with my youngest daughter to watch a hockey game not the side show the coach created on the bench at the end. Embarrassing.

Sounds like she had a bad moment. It happens. People who don't like RG or IHC see it as another opportunity to take a shot at them. Haters Hate!

Don't know her but from what I have observed her players seem to gravitate to her and she seems deeply invested. Just an objective observer without a bone to pick.

Ok thanks coach

Anon
Ok thanks coach
Nope just an observation.

This is about her and only her. She degrades people and goes after people that don’t kiss up to her or agree with her. This is all about what she did representing AP and NOT the IHC. I’m guessing the OP was trying to confirm it was the same out of control coach they had seen wearing the Blue and Orange elsewhere.

Big deal, she tosses a bottle, she gets tossed. MIAA talks to the AD and she might not be back next year. All it takes is one parent to suggest it and she is toast

Anon
Big deal, she tosses a bottle, she gets tossed. MIAA talks to the AD and she might not be back next year. All it takes is one parent to suggest it and she is toast
The Pussification of girls hockey...:two_women_holding_hands: :two_women_holding_hands:

Maybe she is from Andover and was afraid the refs were going to call DFS

Wonder if she hangs out at the Kowloon post game???? I've had many a blonde through bottles at me there

IHC is a great program.