email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Leperechuan Tournament

Anon
I know everyone is concerned about playoffs, tryouts, next years coaches etc. My only concern is will the midget be returning as a novelty to work the front desk and greet people. For those of you who don’t know, these sick *******s rent a midget and dress him up like the guy on the lucky charms box and parade the little fella around the rink. If your kid is not in this tournament he should be. It’s worth going just for tiny Tuesday.
Seriously though, in this day and age it is highly inappropriate. Maybe with JL as new majority owner and eventual top guy replacing RB, this will change!

Anon
Anon
I know everyone is concerned about playoffs, tryouts, next years coaches etc. My only concern is will the midget be returning as a novelty to work the front desk and greet people. For those of you who don’t know, these sick *******s rent a midget and dress him up like the guy on the lucky charms box and parade the little fella around the rink. If your kid is not in this tournament he should be. It’s worth going just for tiny Tuesday.
Seriously though, in this day and age it is highly inappropriate. Maybe with JL as new majority owner and eventual top guy replacing RB, this will change!
You are what is wrong with America. A grown adult who doesn't get a kick out of a midget in a Leprechaun suit. Seriously? Not even a giggle?

Every time I see a stump I smile, they are great. You need to lighten up. After he is gone, will you go after the fact they give out trophies to the winning team?

I have an idea, don't sign up for the tournament! Amazing right? You won't have to see the inhumane treatment of a wee man.

JL????

Anon
JL????
Go on their website and see who under staff has the initials JL

Anon
Anon
JL????
Go on their website and see who under staff has the initials JL
JL drew the "Short" end of the stick...Sorry your Leprechaun got CUT... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anon
It will be good at the 08 level. The 08s are stacked.