Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TG 05

Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \"elite\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting "Shellacked" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks Rick!

Anon
Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \\\"elite\\\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting \"Shellacked\" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks Rick!
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

All the 05 Top Gun Elite players went to the Islanders, they are the new Top Gun

Anon
All the 05 Top Gun Elite players went to the Islanders, they are the new Top Gun
Sooooooooooo.....#4 transferred to IHC....he was the only "Elite" player I could see on 05 TG...head and shoulders better than the other kids on that team...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anon
Anon
Sooooooooooo.....#4 transferred to IHC....he was the only "Elite" player I could see on 05 TG...head and shoulders better than the other kids on that team...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry the rest of the 05 TG kids got "Waived" by IHC...:laughing: :laughing: Got two words for you..."White Parity"...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anon
Anon
Anon
Sooooooooooo.....#4 transferred to IHC....he was the only \"Elite\" player I could see on 05 TG...head and shoulders better than the other kids on that team...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry the rest of the 05 TG kids got "Waived" by IHC...:laughing: :laughing: Got two words for you..."White Parity"...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
So are you saying that the rest of the TG kids will be playing on CC's Islander team? Oh, the irony if that's the case...

The whole 05 debacle will be repeated next year with the Shnauzer running the 06 team into the ground. It's a continuous cycle of futility in IHC nation!

anon
The whole 05 debacle will be repeated next year with the Shnauzer running the 06 team into the ground. It's a continuous cycle of futility in IHC nation!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...Schnauzer (aka..Schnozola):nose: :nose: Remember...Lenny "NOSE" Best...:nose: :nose: :nose:

There were many legit Elite( or what constitutes elite now) kids on the roster, problem was not scoring. #4 was head and shoulders above their roster, but he was head and shoulders above just about every kid on every roster this year. He was unstoppable no matter who they played. There are only a handful of forwards, maybe even players that he was not better then. He would have been the best kid by a good margin on the Capitals, IHC, Kings, Bandits, Breakers, top two on Terriers, and top 2/3 on the top few teams.

Anon
There were many legit Elite( or what constitutes elite now) kids on the roster, problem was not scoring. #4 was head and shoulders above their roster, but he was head and shoulders above just about every kid on every roster this year. He was unstoppable no matter who they played. There are only a handful of forwards, maybe even players that he was not better then. He would have been the best kid by a good margin on the Capitals, IHC, Kings, Bandits, Breakers, top two on Terriers, and top 2/3 on the top few teams.
Thanks Dad:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So where did he end up?? If you say the SHAMrocks then your argument is just foolish...:laughing: :laughing:

I am not the kid's dad you fool, but I actually can judge talent, and he is really good. As were many of the players on that team last year, just not enough talent to play with the iron of that league. It happens.. Last I heard he was going to the Eagles you jackass...

Anon
I am not the kid's dad you fool, but I actually can judge talent, and he is really good. As were many of the players on that team last year, just not enough talent to play with the iron of that league. It happens.. Last I heard he was going to the Eagles you jackass...
You mad Bro??:angry: :angry: :angry:

Anon
Sad what has happened to IHC 05E. Even the real "elite" players don't want to go there anymore...

No TG kids to IHC.

So where did all the TG 05E kids from last season go? Are they staying with TG to play in the black division?

05 Elite Top Gun Players have been going to 05 E Islanders for years, that’s why they have continued to slide... all the good Islanders left last year and this year...

Now that is funny

Anon
So where did all the TG 05E kids from last season go? Are they staying with TG to play in the black division?
Shamrocks

Going lot's of places... I think they spread out to 7 or 8 different teams

Hahahaha
So true overrated

Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \"elite\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting "Shellacked" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It's ok the TG silver just won the ship!!!!!!'
They will prob jump straight to elite😂

Anon
Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \\\"elite\\\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting \"Shellacked\" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It's ok the TG silver just won the ship!!!!!!'
That was 06 you turd. This is a 05 thread. Try to keep up. Sorry you failed remedial 1st grade

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \\\\\\\"elite\\\\\\\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting \\\"Shellacked\\\" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It\'s ok the TG silver just won the ship!!!!!!\'
That was 06 you turd. This is a 05 thread. Try to keep up. Sorry you failed remedial 1st grade
I know the 06 silver won by using thier white div "alternate" players.
I know this is an 05 thread.
Just pointing out how weak this organization is throuout all years.
You TG guys are all the same
Sorry your kid plays for top gun.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
What was told to the players signing contracts at tryouts? Did they know there is no \\\\\\\"elite\\\\\\\" team and playing in black or white?
They were probably happy there is no elite team...tired of getting \\\"Shellacked\\\" every weekend...traveling to CT and Mass only to get the bag beaten out of them is gotta wear on the kids and the parents ...Black/White teams should have happened a couple years ago....Jack Eichel is not walking through that door..:door: :door: .:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It\'s ok the TG silver just won the ship!!!!!!\'
😂 I lol’d

TG didn’t win 05 silver, vipers aaa did. That’s how pathetic ehf is. Even an org’s second team can win it.