Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VALLEY LEAGUE ELITE

TOP VALLEY LEAGE ELITE DIVISION TEAMS WOULD RUN MOST BHL AMERICAN AND EHF BLACK TEAMS OUT OF THE BUILDING !!!!!!!

EHF WHITE , SILVER, BHL NATIONAL.....PHL ....HAHAHAHAHA NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER !!!!!

HOPE YOU DIPSTIX KEEP SHELLING ALL THAT MONEY OUT FOR INFERIOR HOCKEY !!!!!

CLOWNS:grinning:

Re: VALLEY LEAGUE ELITE

Tell your dad you need a new phone. The Caps Lock is stuck on the one you have.

Oh, and go to sleep. It's a school night.

FEZZIK
TOP VALLEY LEAGE ELITE DIVISION TEAMS WOULD RUN MOST BHL AMERICAN AND EHF BLACK TEAMS OUT OF THE BUILDING !!!!!!!

EHF WHITE , SILVER, BHL NATIONAL.....PHL ....HAHAHAHAHA NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER !!!!!

Whatever gets you through it bud.

FEZZIK

This is what happens when Kids get into daddy's liquor cabinet. Stupidity ensues.

He/she is not wrong. Except that those Valley Elite teams are filled with club players, not just town-only players.

And don't forget that they combine birth years too.

I can only speak to my experience, middle son had a kid join his BHL National team a couple of years ago who was also playing town & VHL Elite. (Not sure why dad had him on 3 teams but that's another discussion thread.) To be fair, the kid could skate well but he couldn't pass, move without the puck, or play any sort of defense in his own zone. From what I was told, he also wasn't a pleasure to have in the locker room often bragging about how well he did on his real "elite" team. Anyway, he quickly became a third line forward & on a few occasions the coach brought in an alternate so he would only go out every other shift with the third line. The kid ended up quitting the team before the mid-point in the season. My point is, if this kid was a star on his VHL Elite team like he was bragging, I would put my money on the club teams. Despite some strong skating skills, he was totally ineffective player and he would take highlight reel hits a few times per game as he tried to play 1 v 5 with his head down.

Yes and the best part is the "shelling out" of money is only on this jackwagon. Most of the Club "elite" kids dont pay to play in the VHL which is why they all come back and pass to your bender from time to time. Otherwise you would be another SSC B level program. Enjoy riding the coat tails while it lasts.

My kid played on an 05 vhl elite team this past season and they smoked every select team they played in tournaments. And some of them were 05 selects .
Sorry your bender plays big $$$$ to play pretend hockey.

Anon
My kid played on an 05 vhl elite team this past season and they smoked every select team they played in tournaments. And some of them were 05 selects .
Sorry your bender plays big $$$$ to play pretend hockey.
dude beating BHL national Teams and EMHL teams is no big deal. All Town B programs can beat those teams.

I can't believe you yahoos are turning the Midnight Ramblings of an adolescent mind into "My League Is Better Than Your League Part 4,692."

Thanks MC from Tewksbury AAA. Your the best.

Anon
You ate welcome sir , my bad i shouldnt assume gender.

Anon
You are welcome sir , my bad i shouldnt assume gender.

MC is a wierdo

Consider yourself lucky if your town has an Elite VHL team. The meatheads on this board won't get it, but this is really good hockey.

Older son played VHL from start to finish. Usually in top third of the divisions, which was fine. But during Bantams, a bunch of disillusioned kids came back from Islanders, etc, and his town team made Elite VHL. It was pretty **** good hockey.

BTW. My younger son left town after 2 of his 4 mite years and is in his seventh year of a so-called elite club program, so I have a frame of reference.

Bash all you want. This is the truth.

Also, sorry your kid would get cut from an elite VHL team.

This year VHL Squirt had great group of teams in 2 Elite Divisions.. and yes it was good hockey.. are those team going to beat Eagles, Lovell and IHC..Hell No but they can skate w. their t1, select, 2nd teams and their counterparts all day.