Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Social Media

Anon
Anon
It goes without saying but we should all be looking at our kids social media whether parents are running it or not because coaches look at it. I have an 05 and he has had coaches who have looked at it and 2 coaches now who are following him.
As a coach I would never follow a kids social media account. I feel that is crossing a line. Plus why would a gown man want to follow another child that is not his owns social media account. I am sure its innocent but as a coach you have to keep certain boundaries.
College programs do this with most of their recruits. It keeps the schools aware of whats going on and is a good indication of character of kids these days.

some are......many though have their daddy set up an account in their kids name and post as if they are the kid. seems like they think it will either help with getting their kid exposure to the right people OR its just a ego stroke for daddy.

GUNNER
some are......many though have their daddy set up an account in their kids name and post as if they are the kid. seems like they think it will either help with getting their kid exposure to the right people OR its just a ego stroke for daddy.
You seem to be spending an awful lot of time tracking little boys' social media accounts. More than a bit disturbing...