Here we go.
1. Douche personality. Napoleon complex
2. Bench. Culture of team. Divided. Never unified
3. Awful communication
4. No development. A few good players ( favs ) and Jr only.
5. No coaching at practice. Just practice itself. No instruction.
6. No heart. Only in it for Jr sake not org and not for team.
7. Shall I continue?
You didn’t deny them? Must be true.
7. No retention. Not a good sign for current and prospective players esp when top or “elite” always depart.
8. No connections to the next level whether Catholics prep or colllege.
9. Loser coach breeds a losing team. Only good before those “elite” players jump ship.
10. Assistant coaches bail too. Never a good sign. Similar to 7.
11. Shall I continue?
I like this....
The No. 1 thing a coach should be judged on is whether his/her players (who didn't get cut or leave for "ELITE" team) want to come back to play the following season.
lot of turn over at the t1 level not just the bulldogs. Look at ihc or the vipers. new teams every year at 05.
Kid’s grandmother rings the bell. She’s done it for years. Get over it!
The B dogs owner must love controversy. Other wise he would be done with this guy and his wife.
Seems like you've glossed over the fact that 2 different groups of 10 or more kids have left JD in the last 3 seasons. Is that normal?
Did the crazy parents from the first group hate JD that much to convince the 2nd group of parents to leave the bulldogs 2 years later?
The owner of the program is a great guy and tries to do what is in the best interest of ALL of his players. He can clearly see most problems are caused by the parents, he has to deal with them too. I'm sure he wasn't sad to see them go! The ones that left, continue to talk bad about the program and bounce around from team to team. No coach or team ever seems good enough for their gifted players. Quite a few left to fulfill their dream of playing Elite hockey with Top Gun. Others have given up playing hockey altogether since they didn't make the teams they thought they would. LOL.
I guess what you are saying is that the 05 bulldogs is where all youth hockey dreams go to die. You want your kid to quit playing hockey? Send him to go play for JD. :joy: