Easy; same answer for each age group...Vipers.
Dirtiest moms too.
Vipers then Breakers.
Come on, EHF Elite is the only league that means anything here and it’s all because they have the skills needed to play at a high level. Regarding the “Elite 9 teams” They are not Elite. If you put and EHF Elite team against a E9 Elite team the results would speak for themselves. Even the top EHF Black teams would beat Elite 9 teams. This debate has been going on for years. These listed teams are dirty because they don’t have the skills to begin with!!!
There is no debate here. The AY Northstars 08 AAA are hands down the dirtiest team.
Seconded, the 08 Railers. It’s because there is nothing Elite with teams 4-9
I love the parents who yell or scream every time little Johnny gets touched. I can’t wait until checking starts. These parents are in for a eye opening experience.
Getting touched and getting laid out are two different things moron
Problem is refs do a horrible job of handling it. That’s why some of these games get out of hand quickly.
08 Top Ten Dirtiest teams (New England and NY:)
1. 08 Baystate Breakers - by far the worst. This team has probably concussed most of its own players in practices by now.
2. 08 PAL Islanders - I saw them cheap shot so many kids in a tourney that it was like watching the Philadelphia Flyers of old.
3. 08 Boston Bandits - Struggle to keep up so why not hook and slash your way to victory.
4. 08 Connecticut Jr Huskies - Not only does this team hack away but they should win an Oscar for the crying and embellishment.
5. 08 Boston Vipers - I add these guys to this list because they are dirty, just struggle to keep up with real competition.
6. 08 Long Island Gulls - It's not slashing till the bone shows.
7. 08 Westchester Express - This team embodies the theory I can't keep up so I will just hook you back to my level.
8. 08 Boston Advantage - When you go up on this team they make sure your players go down...
9. 08 Boston Junior Eagles - They swear at the refs more than the parents.
10. 08 CT Jr whalers - Old roughriders. The name says it all.
2008 Breakers by far
Then the Vipers mom. They’ll do anything.
Anything?????? :kiss: :hotdog:
Thanks bandits dad
08 parents are still the best for a laugh. Nutjobs across the board.
09’s take the cake
There’s a new king in town
How dirty can they be?? They’re just out of pull ups! 🤔
08 vipers aren’t dirty. They just suck
Who cares about 08s. Laughing stock of EHF. Worst JR Bruins brick team in the history of the program.
I think you are assuming the team was made up of the best 08' players in the ehf.
Any team being coached by a former NHLer from Cape Cod with the initials T.P.