Problem is refs do a horrible job of handling it. That’s why some of these games get out of hand quickly.
08 Top Ten Dirtiest teams (New England and NY:)
1. 08 Baystate Breakers - by far the worst. This team has probably concussed most of its own players in practices by now.
2. 08 PAL Islanders - I saw them cheap shot so many kids in a tourney that it was like watching the Philadelphia Flyers of old.
3. 08 Boston Bandits - Struggle to keep up so why not hook and slash your way to victory.
4. 08 Connecticut Jr Huskies - Not only does this team hack away but they should win an Oscar for the crying and embellishment.
5. 08 Boston Vipers - I add these guys to this list because they are dirty, just struggle to keep up with real competition.
6. 08 Long Island Gulls - It's not slashing till the bone shows.
7. 08 Westchester Express - This team embodies the theory I can't keep up so I will just hook you back to my level.
8. 08 Boston Advantage - When you go up on this team they make sure your players go down...
9. 08 Boston Junior Eagles - They swear at the refs more than the parents.
10. 08 CT Jr whalers - Old roughriders. The name says it all.
2008 Breakers by far
Then the Vipers mom. They’ll do anything.
Anything?????? :kiss: :hotdog:
Thanks bandits dad
08 parents are still the best for a laugh. Nutjobs across the board.
09’s take the cake
There’s a new king in town
How dirty can they be?? They’re just out of pull ups! 🤔
08 vipers aren’t dirty. They just suck
Who cares about 08s. Laughing stock of EHF. Worst JR Bruins brick team in the history of the program.
I think you are assuming the team was made up of the best 08' players in the ehf.
Any team being coached by a former NHLer from Cape Cod with the initials T.P.