email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valley Jr. Warriors girls program??

Any truth or information on this?

Re: Valley Jr. Warriors girls program??

they have a U10 girls team this year playing in VHL (low level AA). Word on the street is that former head of NS Vipers is taking over at VJW/Boston Americans. Good luck to them.

Boston Advantage also has u10/12 this year. Going to full girls program next year. They cannot get in the NEGHL due to location. Will see a girls e9 League prob within a few years. I think the spartans have a full program and the Patriots as well..

The Valley Jr. Warriors cannot get in to NEGHL?

advantage cannot because of proximity to the breakers

NEGHL teams are protective of their territories. New teams will not be let into the NEGHL for fear of kids being drawn away from NEGHL and teams owners. Hearing that some programs that want or have girls teams that are locked out of NEGHL want to start a new league. How it will work out....who knows.

E9 officially announced there girls league today. Starting with 6 teams at the U10,12,14,16 and 19 levels.
Boston Advantage, Valley warriors,Seacoast Spartans ,Lovell knights ,Middlesex Icemen and Boston Americans.

Joke league with joke programs. Think they’ll advertise that they aren’t eligible for nationals for 3 years? You’ll probably see that “6” shrink by one or two by the time the spring roles around.

ANON
Boston Advantage also has u10/12 this year. Going to full girls program next year. They cannot get in the NEGHL due to location. Will see a girls e9 League prob within a few years. I think the spartans have a full program and the Patriots as well..
Just an FYI, Patriots boys & girls programs are 100% separate and have nothing to do with each other. Even if E9 starts a girls league, I don't see CG leaving the NEGHL, especially since he's on the board.

I was mistaken meant to say the americans. They are a newer program with girls teams.