Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Baked Beans

Thanks KP!

Yes, they go to tournaments as BBB so when they get their balls kicked in by good teams it wont affect their rankings in My Hockey.
FYI No my bender didnt get cut.

Buford T. Justice
Yes, they go to tournaments as BBB so when they get their balls kicked in by good teams it wont affect their rankings in My Hockey.
Not cut, but I bet your benders team has gotten their butts handed to them by a Lovell team. Why so bitter?

There's the BA faithful defending Honor.
Just the facts Ma'am. No bitterness.

Buford T. Justice
There's the BA faithful defending Honor.
Just the facts Ma'am. No bitterness.
How does it feel to play for the breakers?

C'mon we need a better response BA mom

Buford T. Justice
Genius!

Anon
Buford T. Justice
Genius!
There is no such thing as a genius Breakers parent.

Genius whomever thought of this as an option to spare their MHrankings.

Thanks KP!

it will get entered in MY hockey as Boston Advantage...

Bob
it will get entered in MY hockey as Boston Advantage...
BBB has their own profile on MHR.

Anyone can challenge the reported scores and send MHR the Game-on Mobile website link, that clearly reads "Boston Baked Beans". Unless of course Lovell is ready to take some L's on the BA record.

BBB is not listed on MY Hockey at least at the 2005 level. The tourney director has already confirmed this is Boston Advantage.

Bob
BBB is not listed on MY Hockey at least at the 2005 level. The tourney director has already confirmed this is Boston Advantage.
BBB 05

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2017&t=22151

that's 2017.. nothing this year.. not even a mention

Bob
Why do people care so much? STFU and just play the F'ing games...it doesn't matter !!!

Baked Beans and BA are an embarrassment. Take your wins & losses like the EHF teams and move on.

I love how BA says its all about development but they create a fake team to keep their MHR artificially high so they can continue to dupe the parents. Get a clue!

anon
Baked Beans and BA are an embarrassment. Take your wins & losses like the EHF teams and move on.

I love how BA says its all about development but they create a fake team to keep their MHR artificially high so they can continue to dupe the parents. Get a clue!
Generally they pull from many programs. Why are you so worked up about MHR?

anon

It’s the 05 BA team. Just come clean and use the correct team name at the tournament. Everyone knows what’s going on here....

FoolinPoolin
anon

It’s the 05 BA team. Just come clean and use the correct team name at the tournament. Everyone knows what’s going on here....
Doesn’t make much sense to enter the 05 BA full roster into a tournament under a different name. What does this accomplish?

Anon
FoolinPoolin
anon

Doesn’t make much sense to enter the 05 BA full roster into a tournament under a different name. What does this accomplish?
O My the idiots are out in full force. It is not the entire BA '05 team that is playing. Its about 9 kids from that team and 5 others from other programs that make up the team. They dont care about MHR and hiding anything. This is a winter tournament team. Yes Most of the players are from the flagship program but if you idiots think for a second and stop throwing garbage around you would realize what is actually going on.

I'd hate to be the parent of an 05 BA player who is told by coach: "Thanks but... no thanks. We're going to go with a different kid this tourney. We like a kid from the New England Knights, or perhaps an Icemen skater, or ... wait for it..... *GASP* a kid from East Coast Leafs! or 95 Giants!

Your kid.
Literally.
Got Cut.

Anon
I'd hate to be the parent of an 05 BA player who is told by coach: "Thanks but... no thanks. We're going to go with a different kid this tourney. We like a kid from the New England Knights, or perhaps an Icemen skater, or ... wait for it..... *GASP* a kid from East Coast Leafs! or 95 Giants!

Your kid.
Literally.
Got Cut.
But wait....I though BA only cares about development and not winning?

Anon
Anon
I\'d hate to be the parent of an 05 BA player who is told by coach: \"Thanks but... no thanks. We\'re going to go with a different kid this tourney. We like a kid from the New England Knights, or perhaps an Icemen skater, or ... wait for it..... *GASP* a kid from East Coast Leafs! or 95 Giants!

Your kid.
Literally.
Got Cut.
People its a tournament team selected in the off season to compete at tournaments during the winter. Every kid who goes to tryouts has a chance to make it. And not every top player that plays in a lovell program is at BA. Some tend to stay closer to where they live and play for another one of the teams. No wonder why this country is in the crapper. Its filled with hateful idiots who obviously have zero life and can only feel good about themselves if they are mocking children.

anon
Anon
Anon
I\\\'d hate to be the parent of an 05 BA player who is told by coach: \\\"Thanks but... no thanks. We\\\'re going to go with a different kid this tourney. We like a kid from the New England Knights, or perhaps an Icemen skater, or ... wait for it..... *GASP* a kid from East Coast Leafs! or 95 Giants!

Your kid.
Literally.
Got Cut.
People its a tournament team selected in the off season to compete at tournaments during the winter. Every kid who goes to tryouts has a chance to make it. And not every top player that plays in a lovell program is at BA. Some tend to stay closer to where they live and play for another one of the teams. No wonder why this country is in the crapper. Its filled with hateful idiots who obviously have zero life and can only feel good about themselves if they are mocking children.
Winter tournaments are for your regular season winter teams. Spring/summer tournaments are for all star teams. Learn it.

anon
Anon
Anon
I\\\'d hate to be the parent of an 05 BA player who is told by coach: \\\"Thanks but... no thanks. We\\\'re going to go with a different kid this tourney. We like a kid from the New England Knights, or perhaps an Icemen skater, or ... wait for it..... *GASP* a kid from East Coast Leafs! or 95 Giants!

Your kid.
Literally.
Got Cut.
They're not mocking children dummy. They're mocking Lovell who claims to be all about development. Only to behave like a typical money grab organization thats stacks pay-to-pay "Tourney Teams" with ringers, in the process protecting their precious inflated rankings.

Anon
Bob
Why do people care so much? STFU and just play the F'ing games...it doesn't matter !!!
I would agree with you but apparently it matters to someone in that world over there since they created a tournament team to compete in winter tournaments. Generally tournament teams are used in spring and summer hockey

Bob
Anon
Bob
Why do people care so much? STFU and just play the F\'ing games...it doesn\'t matter !!!
I would agree with you but apparently it matters to someone in that world over there since they created a tournament team to compete in winter tournaments. Generally tournament teams are used in spring and summer hockey
Wow ^^^^^ he just called KP and TL out on the carpet. Cant wait to hear what they say in response. Busted!!!!

Bob
Then why not just enter as the BA 2005 team? Why change names? Any reasoning behind it? My guess is they take the 05 BA team and add in a few ringers.

"Boston Baked Beans"....kind of a dumb name for a hockey team...