Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08 E9 Officially Dead

Seacoast has an opening...

anon
Anon
TG kids are leaving some sick of playing positions they don’t normally play. Plenty of room on team for buddies from E9
My 08 stud only plays center. If coach asks him to play another position.. we're out.
Too bad the kid doesn't skate well enough to play defense.

It sure of the OP’s motive but I will comment as to there is some truth to that statement. There is actually only one team in E9 that could compete in EHF Elite, that is BA. the only minor competition they have is Seacoast and now it looks like their top couple players are headed to the revamped Top Gun squad. So basically BA will go undefeated this year and definitely next year. Is that development? Not in my mind, on top of practice and skills, I want games that matter, games that challenge my kid,

Motive is to try and freak people out. Get a LIFE.

BA did a bunch of micro-series this year which is far more beneficial than playing the same teams over and over. The bottom of the EHF is not great hockey either. BA has had a strong core for years and has great coaching. Why give that up.
Kids develop when they develop as a core.

The core erodes every year, don't be the last man standing. You sound like someone spiked your kool-aid!

EHF Parents worrying about where 10 year old boys (that aren't theirs) play youth hockey.

(A) SAD
(B) PATHETIC
(C) BOTH

If the Spartans lose their goalie to the EHF than BA will run away with the E9 again.

Spartans are not losing anyone. Their team will remain the same. Goalie will stay there so he can continue to be the stud on the team.

The goalie and other two aren't helping themselves staying. Its a move on year with the Q right around the corner - now is the year to jump. Put those three on TG or the IHC and it should get both of them over the hump to jump past MMF and be a top three team. Probably helps IHC more than TG as goalie is a top 3 goalie (right now!).

And no, I'm not the goalie's dad; he is too busy banging on the glass with mom screaming and ripping all t he other players that are letting shots on the Spartan MVP.

anon
The goalie and other two aren't helping themselves staying. Its a move on year with the Q right around the corner - now is the year to jump. Put those three on TG or the IHC and it should get both of them over the hump to jump past MMF and be a top three team. Probably helps IHC more than TG as goalie is a top 3 goalie (right now!).

And no, I'm not the goalie's dad; he is too busy banging on the glass with mom screaming and ripping all t he other players that are letting shots on the Spartan MVP.
Kudos to you Joe for being so shameless and so undeterred.

You're treading in dangerous waters though when you start to target specific players and then their families. Joe, please man-up and post your name if you want to get specific.

Worry about doing whats best for your own E9/EHF bender.

Because a league with only one team that has a chance to win it is soooooo much worse than a league with only TWO that have a chance.

There are 5 teams in the EHF that can win the league. #6 -8 competitive every week. Sorry the E9 sucks

Haha 5 teams can win it.

They just never have. Nor ever come close.

Hmmm didn’t MMF(#3) beat MFF (#1) and win the EHF last year??

Yes but BJE (#2) beat MMF (#3) in the finals. SSK and TG right there as well. EHF depth far exceeds E9 depth.

Anon
Hmmm didn’t MMF(#3) beat MFF (#1) and win the EHF last year??
No, but you are close as far as dboard standards go. MMF did beat MFF in the semis and then BJE eat the flames and won the title. Same 3 teams lining up for a similar finish again this year. Great rivalries between 3 really strong teams.

The eagles ate the flames!

Anon
There are 5 teams in the EHF that can win the league. #6 -8 competitive every week. Sorry the E9 sucks
What a great topic and troll job by the OP.

I was salivating, trying to figure out where to jump in and bestow my words of wisdom when I came across this gem: "There are five teams in the EHF that could win the league." Now, I know the truth is stretched quite often on the dboard but this is the early candidate for the "Stretch of the Year Award".

The only thing that I found disappointing was that this moron kept his post so short. Truly a great hockey mind that thinks that this year, FIVE different EHF teams could win the title should share more of their higher evolved insight. Maybe share his sure-fire plan of how he's going to get his little bender to the NHL. Or at least to D1. We'll see.

So 08 EHF v. E9...

Here are the current Vegas odds to win the 08 EHF:
BJE - 43%
MFF - 42%
MMF - 10%
TG - 05%
ROF - Zero Chance

Two teams will compete with one team having an outside chance. Don't tell me about last year. Talking this year.

"6-8 competitive every week"? Yes with each other. Idiot.

The EHF is the same as the E9. Again, the EHF is the same as the E9. Replace BA with BJE and SS with MFF. Same thing. This year, at the 08 level, EHF has the same parity as E9.

The best/worst kept secret is whats happening to the EHF next year. Competition will definitely be tighter in the EHF when the top two 08 organizations move on. #HeadinSand #FedisDead And who the hell know whats going on down in RI. They seem too quiet and probably making some sort of super team. Watch out.

So sorry (insert EHF team name other than BJE/MFF here) Dads, another year of obscurity is right around the corner. Hopefully your little EHF duster is having fun, likes his coach and is developing. And remember its EHF tryout season coming up. Good luck at tryouts!! #onerosterspot #checkcleared

Can we at least all agree that the "08 is stacked" turd needs to kill himself? #NewMaterial

The bottom 3 teams in the EHF will spank numbers 2-9 in the E9. The e9 is a joke. We may even get to see it this weekend at the kennedy as 3-7 of the e9 are there and 7-10 of the EHF are there wouldn’t that settle the debate

What is a JOKE is that these kids are 10. Most of your benders won't even be playing in a few years.

Anon
The bottom 3 teams in the EHF will spank numbers 2-9 in the E9. The e9 is a joke. We may even get to see it this weekend at the kennedy as 3-7 of the e9 are there and 7-10 of the EHF are there wouldn’t that settle the debate
Be careful what you wish for...

Last time this happened, EHF teams had to pay an EHF-imposed fine to play in the Harvard tourney against E9 teams.

For those who forgot, an E9 team won both "A" and "B" pools.

It won't settle anything, not with this bunch. But it will sure add to the discussion either way.

#FedforgetHarvard

The joke is YOU Einstein!
JWK is a AAA bender tourney.
Have fun in your tilt against the Ashburnham Extreme!
Bahahahahahahah

Anon
Bahahahahahahah
PLEASE tell me you're not an adult who's looked up a team other than your owns schedule. Let alone a tournament schedule other than one your own kid is playing in.

I’m very much an adult who can read the team names off a website that is thrilled I’m not wasting my families time.
Have fun though.
Sounds tit

EHF Elite teams go to bender tourneys? How could that be?

Anon
Bahahahahahahah
Moron. You must be your village's idiot.

Can you contradict yourself anymore?!?

Let me simplify it for you:

According to you: JWK bender tourney. EHF teams playing. E9 teams playing. EHF = E9.

Going forward, if you're going to present an opposing view, make sure that it IS opposing. (Have your wife help you.)

Burrillville, RI or bust baby! Beautiful this time of year, or anytime for that matter!
Bahahahahahahahah