Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BJR

Must be a different guy wearing his hat backwards as GM is not a grown man. He’s rationale said no one ever.

Anon
So are they defunct? Everyone saying they are gone but their website has all of the info up for next season. I know there is an anti-BJR troll on here, but genuinely looking for some credible intel. Thx
Gotta ask, why would you be interested? Clearly not a healthy program any more, and the rink is a disaster.

If it's the only "elite" program your kid can make, then look hard in the mirror as to why you would place him there.

If he has other choices, why wouldn't you make them?

Anon
Anon
So are they defunct? Everyone saying they are gone but their website has all of the info up for next season. I know there is an anti-BJR troll on here, but genuinely looking for some credible intel. Thx
Gotta ask, why would you be interested? Clearly not a healthy program any more, and the rink is a disaster.

If it's the only "elite" program your kid can make, then look hard in the mirror as to why you would place him there.

If he has other choices, why wouldn't you make them?
This was for my youngest son. We moved to North Shore 2 months ago and he has only played town and wants to play club next year. He's a squirt. Was looking for actual insight to whether the program may still be there, as I was weighing a few different options. Didn't need the belittlement of "if its the only program he can make", was simply trying to gather some info of the programs that we now live around. Thanks jerk off

anon
Anon
Anon

If it\'s the only \"elite\" program your kid can make, then look hard in the mirror as to why you would place him there.

If he has other choices, why wouldn\'t you make them?
This was for my youngest son. We moved to North Shore 2 months ago and he has only played town and wants to play club next year. He's a squirt. Was looking for actual insight to whether the program may still be there, as I was weighing a few different options. Didn't need the belittlement of "if its the only program he can make", was simply trying to gather some info of the programs that we now live around. Thanks jerk off
I covered both ends of the spectrum, "jerk off."

Go ahead and sign up. Then come back next year to ***** about how the program didn't deliver what they promised, rink sucks, etc etc.

Miserable cur.

Why you made Bro????

Anon
I talked to the director he says it’s bs they aren’t going anywhere. My son is a squirt there and I’m very happy with the program and coaching. They are trying to rebuild there program and doing a good job at it. The rink is in crappy shape but that’s not the rangers fault it’s the owners that won’t sell and do as little as they can get away with. But it’s ice and does what it needs to do

Anon
Anon
I talked to the director he says it’s bs they aren’t going anywhere. My son is a squirt there and I’m very happy with the program and coaching. They are trying to rebuild there program and doing a good job at it. The rink is in crappy shape but that’s not the rangers fault it’s the owners that won’t sell and do as little as they can get away with. But it’s ice and does what it needs to do
Thank you. That's all I was looking for. Appreciate the info.

Don't give this organization a dime (including tryouts) until they publish facts about the organization next year. Don't go by word of mouth either. For example, what rink are they going to be playing/practicing in? What league are they going to be playing in? Be careful of management telling coaches one thing now to keep money flowing in and then telling the coaches something else later in the summer after they have your money.

If the Hill stuff turns out to be true, this could be the ultimate bait and switch with tryouts. They could be having the tryouts at BIC in March for BJR just to turn around and move the teams somewhere else later. Where? I don't know. It's not like there's a lot of ice time available in the other area rinks. If they can't find a place to play, they could disappear. Not worth the headache worrying about it. Move on to other organizations...

Proceed with EXTREME caution here...both current players/coaches and new players...