Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BUFFALO

Ex-BA dad
How about a round of applause for BA winning the Cup at the 06 level? :clap:
So BA brings a spring/summer tournament team to a winter tournament and wants props for winning? Laughable.

Anon
Ex-BA dad
How about a round of applause for BA winning the Cup at the 06 level? :clap:
So BA brings a spring/summer tournament team to a winter tournament and wants props for winning? Laughable.
It’s the same BA team roster

Anon
I get it...The kids do have a great time in the hotel playing knee hockey. My kid\'s one of them and that\'s part of the overall experience. But my kid also knows that when we\'re at the rink it\'s all business. We\'re on one of the higher end \'07 teams and this is where you need to be to get the kids the exposure they need to take their game to the next level. Sorry your kid got cut.
Get exposure at 07 huh? You really don’t know a sole related to the NHL do you. Good luck w that.

Anon
Anon
I get it...The kids do have a great time in the hotel playing knee hockey. My kid\\\'s one of them and that\\\'s part of the overall experience. But my kid also knows that when we\\\'re at the rink it\\\'s all business. We\\\'re on one of the higher end \\\'07 teams and this is where you need to be to get the kids the exposure they need to take their game to the next level. Sorry your kid got cut.
Get exposure at 07 huh? You really don’t know a sole related to the NHL do you. Good luck w that.
What does knowing people in the NHL have anything to do with it? Bottom line is both of my kids have played in big tournaments. Now that makes me a bad parent? To the people who say scouts aren't at tournaments younger than 14... There are scouts all over buffalo this weekend. I saw one at our game just this morning. He had an iPad (I won't share with you the organization he was with) and he was ranking our players.

See you guys at the Q. Oh wait, you won't be there. Your kid got cut.

Scouts at 07...are you alright??? ...give me a break...Now we know you've been drinking all night...:laughing: :laughing:

Anon
Anon
Anon
I get it...The kids do have a great time in the hotel playing knee hockey. My kid\\\\\\\'s one of them and that\\\\\\\'s part of the overall experience. But my kid also knows that when we\\\\\\\'re at the rink it\\\\\\\'s all business. We\\\\\\\'re on one of the higher end \\\\\\\'07 teams and this is where you need to be to get the kids the exposure they need to take their game to the next level. Sorry your kid got cut.
What does knowing people in the NHL have anything to do with it? Bottom line is both of my kids have played in big tournaments. Now that makes me a bad parent? To the people who say scouts aren't at tournaments younger than 14... There are scouts all over buffalo this weekend. I saw one at our game just this morning. He had an iPad (I won't share with you the organization he was with) and he was ranking our players.

How are you getting your kids into these tournaments? My guy's year's playing in the Brick next year and I'd love to get him on one of those teams.

Yeah. I'm sure there were scouts ranking your 07 team. You wont tell anyone who it was because it didn't happen. That way you will not get called out on your bull****. You sir, are fake news!

Seriously? Fake news?? You obviously aren't here in Buffalo. There's a scout room and everything. The scout I saw was from a juniors team in Quebec. He told me the talent in this tournament is truly world class. The kids are big, fast and have exceptional hockey sense. This isn't coming from me. It's coming from a scout. Thank you all for coming.

I was there in Buffalo and talked to a few scouts myself...they are looking at 04s and potentially a couple 05s...They go to this tournament every year based on its proximity and not because the talent is "World Class"....The moron who stated they were scouting the 07s is just that...."A MORON".....Thanks for coming and drive safe...

Anon
Anon
Anon
I get it...The kids do have a great time in the hotel playing knee hockey. My kid\\\\\\\'s one of them and that\\\\\\\'s part of the overall experience. But my kid also knows that when we\\\\\\\'re at the rink it\\\\\\\'s all business. We\\\\\\\'re on one of the higher end \\\\\\\'07 teams and this is where you need to be to get the kids the exposure they need to take their game to the next level. Sorry your kid got cut.

An ipad! Wow it must have been a scout. My little girl was at the rink this weekend with an iPad as well - she must be scouting too. My girl, never fails to make me proud, working hard at age 5. Luv ya honey.

I think I'd know the difference between a 5 year old with an iPad and a working scout. He was all over us. But you guys keep waiting until Bantams to commit...Let me know how that works out for ya!

You're an idiot....Plain and simple...no other way to put it...:laughing:

Ok this guy's definitely an idiot but I have an honest question here- If a parent isn't thinking about exposure (whatever that means) then what's the motivation to sign your kid up for the Brick series at 10 year olds which is something close to a $10k investment all in? Or better yet, the Q for 12 year olds which is a $10k investment? Say what you want about the "experience" and Joe much fun they'll have but I'll guarantee they'll have just as much fun at a hotel pool in Marlboro or if you really want to splurge, on the slopes between games at Waterville.

Anon
I think I'd know the difference between a 5 year old with an iPad and a working scout. He was all over us. But you guys keep waiting until Bantams to commit...Let me know how that works out for ya!
Can't "commit" if you have to be drafted...moron...

Anon
BBB beats the AA LA Kings (not the AAA LA Kings), and it's posted as a win for "Boston Advantage"

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=3581

BBB loses to NJ Titans and it's posted as a loss for "Boston Baked Beans 06"

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=23624

Lovell is a complete and utter joke of an organization. Pathetic.
Why would Lovell do this other than to hide the losses?

Anon
Anon
BBB beats the AA LA Kings (not the AAA LA Kings), and it\'s posted as a win for \"Boston Advantage\"

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=3581

BBB loses to NJ Titans and it\'s posted as a loss for \"Boston Baked Beans 06\"

https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info.php?y=2018&t=23624

Lovell is a complete and utter joke of an organization. Pathetic.
Why would Lovell do this other than to hide the losses?
Sorry, doesn't the winning team post to MHR? Could just be a reporting error?

Yes the winning team reports -so you sir are incorrect in your negative spewing of the facts ...

Did the 06 Baked Beans bring the entire Advantage team or did they bring a few ringers? Looks like they won the Buffalo Cup.

Who really cares...

Everyone here cares... IT'S always the league is terrible or they never play any competition like the EHF. Apparently its not a real tournament if the EHF teams are not there . Well some of the best teams in the country were and they won it. Cant wait to see the vaunted rankings post. Everyone cares when they lose but now all of the sudden nobody does? They played well and deserve it.

Anon
Did the 06 Baked Beans bring the entire Advantage team or did they bring a few ringers? Looks like they won the Buffalo Cup.
Same team