Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
07E Teams Rebuilding

While we’re at it, how are things looking for 07Es? Any interesting movement happening?

Re: 07E Teams Rebuilding

Anon
While we’re at it, how are things looking for 07Es? Any interesting movement happening?
Its a Q year for 07s so the crazy parents will def chase a top or auto-bid team that gives them the best chance to go...

Top Gun blowing up now that the coach is leaving ..wizards are looking for a couple changes .Seacoast a destination if you can tolerate the coach they have but will be good next year . Islanders tier 1 black looking to upgrade .. Boston Americans blowing up .. South shore Kings with new coach looking to bolster that roster .Terriers blowing up as usual .I can keep going but if your serious and are looking for a home start to reach out now. Might be to late but if your kids a bender you might get lucky or be asked to come to a skills to have him or her looked at prior to tryouts.

I'm sure the 07 Huskies will take anyone willing to drive to Enfield .

Big D
Top Gun blowing up now that the coach is leaving ..wizards are looking for a couple changes .Seacoast a destination if you can tolerate the coach they have but will be good next year . Islanders tier 1 black looking to upgrade .. Boston Americans blowing up .. South shore Kings with new coach looking to bolster that roster .Terriers blowing up as usual .I can keep going but if your serious and are looking for a home start to reach out now. Might be to late but if your kids a bender you might get lucky or be asked to come to a skills to have him or her looked at prior to tryouts.
Are the SSK getting another daddy coach?

Islanders T1B looking to upgrade??? What are they trying to go super ultra undefeated in the league next year? C'mon. Give me a break.

Anon
Big D
Are the SSK getting another daddy coach?
Are the SSK getting a new HC? Who is it?

What’s the deal with the Top Gun coach leaving?

Better yet, whats the deal with the new TG coach?

The new TG coach is the current assistant coach. Don’t be fooled, it’s the same old show up there..They will be lucky if they match their win total from this year.

Care to elaborate? We are shopping teams for our bender and thinking of giving TG a look. The fear is going from bad to worse. Don’t care so much about the record if there’s a development mindset. If the team is indeed blowing up is that good families jumping ship or trimming the fat?

ANON
The new TG coach is the current assistant coach. Don’t be fooled, it’s the same old show up there..They will be lucky if they match their win total from this year.
Sorry your bender got cut.

Ive heard no one gets cut from TG 07E... even town benders! And that is a fact! The couple kids that could play packed up their bags and left last year..

anon
Better yet, whats the deal with the new TG coach?
Nice guy, was a goalie at Merrimack college. Knows the game was the assistant this year. Gets his shot to run the show next year.

Tg new 07 TW coach comes from a good hockey bloodline.. but will have hands full

BA losing 2 I hear.

Anonymous
BA losing 2 I hear.
loosing 2 or cutting 2. BA has a bid, so why would anyone leave to chase an alt Q team.

Anon
Anonymous
BA losing 2 I hear.
loosing 2 or cutting 2. BA has a bid, so why would anyone leave to chase an alt Q team.
BA doesn’t have a bid. They bought the bids and donated them to the E9 remember???? BA must qualify, lol......

Bad choice of words. Heard a few going to top gun elite for the simple fact there never gonna get a shot at playing up with the elites

Top Gun is not a place to be heading right now. We left the team 2 years ago and know the 2 kids that left this year. 1 was cut for a “bad attitude” and the other quit because the current head coach lacked commitment. The new coach is one of the current assistants who’s kid can’t skate. If the coach can’t coach his own kid, you shouldn’t go to the team. Right?

He also spends 100% of his time with the only goalie they have. Look at the goals against for that team and you’ll see that he’s likely questionable as a goalie coach too. Surprising choice considering.

VJW are not blowing up. In fact, we are picking up one of the kids from the TG team and with BA losing some kids, we will have a shot at 1-2.

Wrong dad, VJW losing top defensemen and 2 top forwards. Nice try. Reconsider before bashing other programs Mr L.

Hearing BA losing an 07 & 08 to the BJE

If its the brothers then both the 07 and 08 BA team are in trouble....

If it's who you are implying, there is a BC connection too...

Can't imagine they make that much a difference vs IHC of MFF since they are coming from E9

HA - right coming from the E9. Why do ALL of the EHF teams want them then??? They are THAT good. Doesn't matter what league they are in. They can play.

The brothers are both that good. Any EHF team would take either one of them and they would be one of the top players on the team.

Railers are probably going to blowup. Played them this past weekend and they are a mess. Coaches not coaching on the bench. They just stayed there with their arms crossed and yell. A couple descent players on the team and there is quite a few that should be on a house league. Dad coach keeps his buddies on the team even though they shouldn’t be. They had a good season last year. This year it’s a joke. I always love seeing them on the schedule because it’s a easy win and my bender gets on the score sheet. 💪

Bender Dad
Railers are probably going to blowup. Played them this past weekend and they are a mess. Coaches not coaching on the bench. They just stayed there with their arms crossed and yell. A couple descent players on the team and there is quite a few that should be on a house league. Dad coach keeps his buddies on the team even though they shouldn’t be. They had a good season last year. This year it’s a joke. I always love seeing them on the schedule because it’s a easy win and my bender gets on the score sheet. 💪
We play them too. Every game is the same with the coaches with their arms crossed and yelling. Maybe the coaches should get cut

Bender Dad
Mentioning daddy coach and buddies makes me believe you are either a disgruntled current or former parent of that team. Nobody makes personal attacks unless you have an axe to grind.

Anon
Bender Dad
Mentioning daddy coach and buddies makes me believe you are either a disgruntled current or former parent of that team. Nobody makes personal attacks unless you have an axe to grind.
Wrong!!! My son is not on the team and he was never on the team. He has played them the last couple of years. Last year they had a descent team. Coaches actually coached on the bench. This year arms crossed and yelling. Anyone that has played this team in years past can see the difference. The only reason I state this is because it would be a much easier ride to Worcester than where we are playing now. We have considered looking into this team but after watching what goes on during the game. We are allset. Enjoy the rest of your season. Maybe you should consider hitting the parking lot with your buddies before the game and have a few cocktails!!! Truth hurts

Bender dad
Anon
Bender Dad
Wrong!!! My son is not on the team and he was never on the team. He has played them the last couple of years. Last year they had a descent team. Coaches actually coached on the bench. This year arms crossed and yelling. Anyone that has played this team in years past can see the difference. The only reason I state this is because it would be a much easier ride to Worcester than where we are playing now. We have considered looking into this team but after watching what goes on during the game. We are allset. Enjoy the rest of your season. Maybe you should consider hitting the parking lot with your buddies before the game and have a few cocktails!!! Truth hurts
Dude......as Shakespeare once wrote "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" In this case: the hockey dad doth protest too much.

No need for me to drink in the parking lot, I live east of 495.

I hear seacoast and Avs are rebuilding

When aren't these two teams not rebuilding? Might have a better chance of getting better players if both had different coach's. Word is the Seacoast coach is a little unstable.

Seacoast, Top Gun, and Avs..will struggle next year at the 07 age level. Next year a NH tier 2 team in NH will have more talent on the bus than these teams.

I are if VJW elite doesn't do well in playoffs they will be looking for size upgrade. To small up front

Cut the assistant coaches kids and you have got a quick upgrade.

Cut the assistant coach on what team?? Please do tell.

VJW not a Destination unless your ok with daddy scouts picking the team ..Coach keeping kids who’s parents have their heads tucked up his A**... Team regardless will always finish 3rd or 4th behind BA ,patriots wizards and/or Saints. Unless it’s true BA best player headed to eagles then maybe squeeze out a 3rd seed next year .. Size is an issue there but I’d say 2 out of the 3 best players on the team are the smaller/faster forwards and the 3rd being the taller defenseman .But again the issue there is the Daddy scouts who pick that team just to protect their kids decline.Until they see that the team will be subpar even if they add size next year #nomykidwasntcut

You sure do seem to know a lot about the team....hmmmm...that's a lot of detail.

Yes I do. I have a feeling your one of the Daddy scouts trolling the dboard.

What is a "daddy scout"?

We all know Islanders and Eagles will be team to beat. Yes SSK will have a daddy coach and can't draw talent as relying on same kids. MMF will be a train wreck and word is phc is making. A push to be legit recruiting hard from E9 and black teams.
Sorry ur bender is not elite!

Anon
We all know Islanders and Eagles will be team to beat. Yes SSK will have a daddy coach and can't draw talent as relying on same kids. MMF will be a train wreck and word is phc is making. A push to be legit recruiting hard from E9 and black teams.
Sorry ur bender is not elite!
so who is the new coach at SSK 07? people have asked and no one has said anything so who is it for those in the know?

I believe it’s the defenseman father that’s already on the team

Big D
I believe it’s the defenseman father that’s already on the team
So no real coach. Come on SSK, fix it.

So the rumor is the ssk 07 elite head coach next Year is Joe Boss . His son played with Tier 1 terriers last year . He falsely advertises in his spring summer training websites that he has played highest level hockey . Not true if you research where he played hockey . That team is not somewhere you want to go . Not a stable environment. He has only been there this year

Anon
So the rumor is the ssk 07 elite head coach next Year is Joe Boss . His son played with Tier 1 terriers last year . He falsely advertises in his spring summer training websites that he has played highest level hockey . Not true if you research where he played hockey . That team is not somewhere you want to go . Not a stable environment. He has only been there this year
Well that is exactly what I would expect the SSK to do when rebuilding....just burn it down.

My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn't an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.

Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Another Daddy coach - glory days of HS career

Anon
Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\\\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Totally wrong, my initials are JD and never played hockey, just stating that my kid did some camps and was taught and he enjoyed it. Just stating a fact from my experience, sorry I couldn't play into your inner cowardice and jump on the bandwagon to crap on someone.

Anon
Anon
Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Totally wrong, my initials are JD and never played hockey, just stating that my kid did some camps and was taught and he enjoyed it. Just stating a fact from my experience, sorry I couldn\'t play into your inner cowardice and jump on the bandwagon to crap on someone.
Thanks JB