email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elite player movement

Questionaire
thank you very helpful. One last question, is there a link to where you copied this from? I ask because another poster (after yours) showed a link where 2 players from the same team can go to another team. Your post below says that only 1 player from 1 team can go to another.

Teams with a regular season win % between .400-.799 may roster 3 players whom played in the league the prior season with another EHF organization and not more than 1 can come from the same organization.

This was the other guys.

Except for the Midget Divisions, each Team may register no more than five (5) players who were rostered in the League with another Club during the preceding year, of which no more than two (2) players shall have played on the same Team of another Club during the preceding year.

wondering which one is correct and current since it makes a difference

thanks in advance for the help
The rules I posted are current to USPHL. The other link provided reflects previous years ehf rules. They are no longer the governing body. I won't say where I obtained this but it is 100% accurate.

This is the only thing I have ever seen on it....not sure if there have been any changes. Article 6.21 seems to address player movement.

http://93flames.homestead.com/EHF_Rules04-05.htm

It would be nice if there was a updated rule book attached to FED/ USPHL website. Why is there not?

Too difficult to modify mid season or circumvent the rules if people actually know what they are.

Anon
It would be nice if there was a updated rule book attached to FED/ USPHL website. Why is there not?
They are written on an etcher sketch, that way they can change it easy enough.