View Entire Thread
Re: 07E Teams Rebuilding

I believe it’s the defenseman father that’s already on the team

Big D
I believe it’s the defenseman father that’s already on the team
So no real coach. Come on SSK, fix it.

So the rumor is the ssk 07 elite head coach next Year is Joe Boss . His son played with Tier 1 terriers last year . He falsely advertises in his spring summer training websites that he has played highest level hockey . Not true if you research where he played hockey . That team is not somewhere you want to go . Not a stable environment. He has only been there this year

Anon
So the rumor is the ssk 07 elite head coach next Year is Joe Boss . His son played with Tier 1 terriers last year . He falsely advertises in his spring summer training websites that he has played highest level hockey . Not true if you research where he played hockey . That team is not somewhere you want to go . Not a stable environment. He has only been there this year
Well that is exactly what I would expect the SSK to do when rebuilding....just burn it down.

My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn't an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.

Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Another Daddy coach - glory days of HS career

Anon
Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\\\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Totally wrong, my initials are JD and never played hockey, just stating that my kid did some camps and was taught and he enjoyed it. Just stating a fact from my experience, sorry I couldn't play into your inner cowardice and jump on the bandwagon to crap on someone.

Anon
Anon
Anon
My son has done some of Joes camps and it is well worth it, if my son wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t an 06 I would let him play for Joe any day of the week.
Thanks JB

Totally wrong, my initials are JD and never played hockey, just stating that my kid did some camps and was taught and he enjoyed it. Just stating a fact from my experience, sorry I couldn\'t play into your inner cowardice and jump on the bandwagon to crap on someone.
Thanks JB