Here are the rules as of 1.15.2018. I'm "assuming" they're the same, but who knows.
Teams with a Regular Season win % of .800 or higher may roster two (2) players whom played in the league the prior season with another EHF organization and not more than one (1) can come from the same organization.
- Teams with a Regular Season win % between .400 - .799 may roster three (3) players whom played in the league the prior season with another EHF organization and not more than one (1) can come from the same organization.
- Teams with a Regular Season win % of .399 or lower may roster four (4) players whom played in the league the prior season with another EHF organization and not more than one (1) can come from the same organization.
- At no point can any organization take more than 3 players (Directly orIndirectly) from any one Elite EHF team, Mite Minor thru Bantam Minor.
• Example; Player A plays for Team Red’s Mite Minor team (2010 Birth year) in the year 2017-18. The following season (2018-19) Player A moves to Team Blue’s Mite Major team. That will count as 1 player for Team Blue.
• Player B who is playing Mite Major for team Red in (2018-19) leaves at the End of the Season to go and play for team Blue for the (2019-20) season; that will be Team Blue’s 2nd player.
• Under this example Team Blue will be allowed only one more player from the (2010) Team Red until the conclusion of that age groups Bantam Minor season.
• Additionally if a 2010 player from Team Red goes to Team White (regardless if Team White resides in the EHF) for one season then tries to join Team Blue; Team Blue will still be subject to the 3 player restriction from Team Red. This is an example of indirect movement
- Player registration restrictions do not apply to Midgets or Bantam Majors.
- Restrictions also do not apply to legitimately cut players (which must be confirmed in writing by the old team’s director prior to the player registering with the new team), or to the prior seasons alternate players. They also do not apply to Elite teams signing prior season Tier I players from another organization. The above restrictions due apply to rostering Tier I players at t he Tier I level that played on another organization’s Tier I teams the prior season.
- In any given season, if an Organization's Elite team registers two (2) or more players from another Organization's Tier I Team, the Tier I team from the aforementioned Elite organization is no longer eligible to receive players from the Tier I team who lost said players. There is no cap on the number of players an Organizations Elite team can register from another organizations Tier 1 team.
Forgot about the IHC clause! "We will take whoever we want, whenever we want so suck it"
Why are the rules not available to parents or organizations, it’s a joke. Just makes you think people in charge are either manipulating the rules to their advantage or just flat out lazy.
Player movement and tampering rules were provided to the organizations and forwarded to the coaches.
As parents we sign “contracts” and are given no real info as to what we are signing. These contracts are treated as real contracts correct. As parents I should either be givin a rule book or be able to look online to check a rule no matter what the rule pertains to.
It is about being ask and parents wanting to feel special, especially at 06 where there really is nothing at stake for the team’s at bantam minor (2006). Is anyone moving to Isles or BJE going to make a difference? Are kids going to be more challenged? But good luck to all. None of this will matter as much as the next stage of growth and devopment at 14-15 years old.