Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How many players can a top fed team steal from other fed teams

Player movement and tampering rules were provided to the organizations and forwarded to the coaches.

Anon
Why are the rules not available to parents or organizations, it’s a joke. Just makes you think people in charge are either manipulating the rules to their advantage or just flat out lazy.
What do the parents need the insider info for? Your either asked or your not, that's it.

As parents we sign “contracts” and are given no real info as to what we are signing. These contracts are treated as real contracts correct. As parents I should either be givin a rule book or be able to look online to check a rule no matter what the rule pertains to.

Anon
As parents we sign “contracts” and are given no real info as to what we are signing. These contracts are treated as real contracts correct. As parents I should either be givin a rule book or be able to look online to check a rule no matter what the rule pertains to.
As a parent you do not have to sign anything. If you don't sign, the next parent will...

Anon
Whatchoo talking about Willis? What youth hockey rules do you need to know? We sign, they make $hit up, we pay. That's it, worry about putting your child in the best situation to have fun, make friends and develop. Don't get butt hurt at who goes where, nobody told me, why not us, keep your own secrets and find an outside source( skating, skills, off ice plyometric training or synthetic shooting) for your child.

It is about being ask and parents wanting to feel special, especially at 06 where there really is nothing at stake for the team’s at bantam minor (2006). Is anyone moving to Isles or BJE going to make a difference? Are kids going to be more challenged? But good luck to all. None of this will matter as much as the next stage of growth and devopment at 14-15 years old.