Ice Hockey DBoard

The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I thought playing for the junior bruins was supposed to be prestigious?

All of that money, all of that mandatory required merchandise, and they're playing in Tier 1 tournaments in NH and losing to local average teams like the NH Knights? Jeeeeeeez, throw the label on it "MONEY GRAB". Shoutout to all those parents who have already booked their jr bruins neck tattoo appointment dates... maybe next year you can pay $600 for a uniform and to barely beat the NE Freezers at the Militia cup :joy:

Re: I thought playing for the junior bruins was supposed to be prestigious?

anon
All of that money, all of that mandatory required merchandise, and they're playing in Tier 1 tournaments in NH and losing to local average teams like the NH Knights? Jeeeeeeez, throw the label on it "MONEY GRAB". Shoutout to all those parents who have already booked their jr bruins neck tattoo appointment dates... maybe next year you can pay $600 for a uniform and to barely beat the NE Freezers at the Militia cup :joy:
For my son’s birth year the BJB have never been very good. We only see them at tournaments, though.

Masters Bros. ****** in the pool. It's a case study on how to ruin a brand.

They're probably making more money, though.

You thought wrong, all it means is mommy and daddy aren't afraid to open up the checkbook.

Anon
You thought wrong, all it means is mommy and daddy aren't afraid to open up the checkbook.
That's what it means today. Roll the clock back 10 years, they were the best of the best in terms of spring and summer teams.

Well clearly they all believe in Trump and don’t believe in social distancing! Check out the pool party pics on their Twitter page right now

Hysterical! If you’re such a hater why you trolling and following on Twitter?πŸ˜‚πŸ’? Is your kid still under his plastic bubble? We’re you there? Did you know protocols taken before attending? Aaaah no ! Of course!!!! You weren’t invited!!!! Maybe next year!!! Keep practicing!

Anonanon
Well clearly they all believe in Trump and don’t believe in social distancing! Check out the pool party pics on their Twitter page right now
SNITCH

Anon
Anon
You thought wrong, all it means is mommy and daddy aren\'t afraid to open up the checkbook.
That's what it means today. Roll the clock back 10 years, they were the best of the best in terms of spring and summer teams.
Roll back the clock 10 years and there were 5 summer team programs, not 500......

Please stop wearing the swag....

Jealousy at its finest!πŸ˜‚

You “boys” and I mean boys are entertaining!

Where’s the 08 brick team these days

Anon
Where’s the 08 brick team these days
95% of the 08 Brick team has been surpassed by kids playing against them. The kids are no longer the big deal

If you were part of this “prestigious “ group... oh wait not you ! You’re bender ! You would know there’s 3 BJB teams playing this weekend. Elite and 2 Tier 1 teams! As a matter of fact the Elite 2010’s are playing up with 2009 teams! And are doing just fine! Get your facts straight before you start ******** on dboard! Apparently you have too much time on you’re hands reporting fake news!😭😭

Anon
If you were part of this “prestigious “ group... oh wait not you ! You’re bender ! You would know there’s 3 BJB teams playing this weekend. Elite and 2 Tier 1 teams! As a matter of fact the Elite 2010’s are playing up with 2009 teams! And are doing just fine! Get your facts straight before you start ******** on dboard! Apparently you have too much time on you’re hands reporting fake news!😭😭
So you’re gauging success based on how teams do this summer?

Keep writing checks thinking it means something.

Anon
#NoOneCares

πŸ‘Œobviously you do!

Sickest jerseys ever boys

They did a great job this weekend in NH... lost in every division #prestige

Poti proved himself once again: throwing his players sticks on the ice after a loss in semi -finals! Way to go coach! What lesson you teaching these 10 year old boys! Great sportsmanship there coach! You’re true to form! Anyone allowing their kid to play for any team with him at the helm betta run and never look back! Way to go BJB’s hope you’re proud of yourselves! Your organization has gone to ****!

I don't understand why TP gets so upset when his teams lose, he should be used to it by now, did he really believe the BJBs had a chance with him at the helm? TP has never won or accomplished anything to prove himself worthy to be on the bench. He destroys and blows up every team he coaches, bounces from organization to organization when his teams can't produce wins, then he always throws a temper tantrum like a two year old, he's a complete imposter coaching on the reputation of being a soft, 4TH line NHL-er, but parents will still follow chasing the dream for little Johnny.

My Bender Got Cut!!!
I don\'t understand why TP gets so upset when his teams lose, he should be used to it by now, did he really believe the BJBs had a chance with him at the helm? TP has never won or accomplished anything to prove himself worthy to be on the bench. He destroys and blows up every team he coaches, bounces from organization to organization when his teams can\'t produce wins, then he always throws a temper tantrum like a two year old, he\'s a complete imposter coaching on the reputation of being a soft, 4TH line NHL-er, but parents will still follow chasing the dream for little Johnny.
One of the two Whalers teams playing in the other 09 semi had 3 kids on the bench. What a joke. But as far as TP goes....Losers lose. Winners win. Especially in a hastily thrown together summer tournament during a pandemic. πŸ˜‚