email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston 25 Story

B Grounded
Keep in mind, Baker is surrounded by so called public health gurus and chicken little medical midgets, who finally feel they have a purpose in life. Which is to collect data and set mandates based on phony and arbitrary guidelines.

So face it, the aforementioned weasels who couldn't tell you what a hockey rink or wrestling mat looked like are pulling all the strings.

So don't hold your breathe waiting for the green light on games as they wont make a decision until after the college swamp invasion starts and all k-12 schools open. Look for a decision 10/1.
Yes we’ll be sure to listen to all our high school buddies with HS diplomas and GEDs...they definitely know more than the doctors and scientists

Anon
It wasn’t begging for game play to resume. It was a meeting to discuss why hockey should not be considered high risk. Have some confidence in the state of MA on this subject and consider the fact hockey is a fall and winter sport. Baker did the right thing by saying no games this summer. He will also do the right thing by allowing games to take place come September 1st under strict guidelines. Relax hockey parents.
Hey I’m sorry but you clearly have way to much faith in government. I just heard strip clubs got the ok to open on Friday. Kids playing hockey though!! Way to dangerous. This state is a d*mned joke.

Anon
Anon
It wasn’t begging for game play to resume. It was a meeting to discuss why hockey should not be considered high risk. Have some confidence in the state of MA on this subject and consider the fact hockey is a fall and winter sport. Baker did the right thing by saying no games this summer. He will also do the right thing by allowing games to take place come September 1st under strict guidelines. Relax hockey parents.
Hey I’m sorry but you clearly have way to much faith in government. I just heard strip clubs got the ok to open on Friday. Kids playing hockey though!! Way to dangerous. This state is a d*mned joke.
So, move.

I remember when I left Massachusetts my big concern was what about hockey for Bender...it all works out

Anon
Anon
Anon
So, move.
Funny you say that I recently set up an interview for a job in Manchester and if I get it I’ll be gone before the start of the season. Don’t worry NH people I won’t be voting for the same politicians I’m leaving behind. Live free or die✊

If the strip clubs opening hockey has to be next in line :four_leaf_clover: