Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black Lives Matter

I love our sport

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXzksMzZdQM&feature=youtu.be

Heard some vicious bull d-y-k-e looking to take a knee this year. Anybody have any info on it?

Man I love the statement and all that it means to the vast majority of the people that hear it. The organization on the other hand is way to Marxist for me. That’s the beauty of America though we don’t have to agree on everything as long as in real life we are good to each other. For the most part that’s how hockey has been for me and my family. And that’s how I really believe the majority of people are. One race. Human!!

Now F the IHC sorry you’re bender got cut

I’m just as bored as the next guy waiting to see if my kid will even have a season, but what the heck is this thread doing on a hockey board?

I think the op meant tier 1 black lives matter.

You need money and parental support to truly have an opportunity in hockey. You can’t just roll a ball out there and say go at it.

Great point. Hockey parent are invested as much as their kids. That’s what makes the dboard so much fun. Lately with no games it has sucked. It is a way of life for most and passed on from generation to generation. Parent either played hockey as a kid or wished they had and given their child the opportunity. Either way it starts when they are very young and requires a commitment unique to other sports. All parents have the opportunity to have their kids play hockey as long as they start when their young and willing to sacrifice for the commitment. With out sacrificing and commitment this sport is not possible.

Anon
Great point. Hockey parent are invested as much as their kids. That’s what makes the dboard so much fun. Lately with no games it has sucked. It is a way of life for most and passed on from generation to generation. Parent either played hockey as a kid or wished they had and given their child the opportunity. Either way it starts when they are very young and requires a commitment unique to other sports. All parents have the opportunity to have their kids play hockey as long as they start when their young and willing to sacrifice for the commitment. With out sacrificing and commitment this sport is not possible.
What are you, like, a phag?

Anon
Anon
What are you, like, a phag?
You are a homophobic neanderthal.
I hope your bender doesn't take after you.