email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Organization demise

Original Abc
The Cyclones couple of weeks ago and rumor that the Panthers are done.
Who are the Panthers?

Anon
Original Abc
Who are the Panthers?
South coast Panthers. Town program.

Mass/Conn is close to going under. They lost at minimum 5-7 whole teams, they had to resort to undercutting the local town team on tuition for mites to attract players. Have yet to fill either the 08 or 07 elite teams. After Bantam Minor most of their players bolt for Rifles or other National bound programs. For an organization that owns the rink they play out of one would assume they would be able to dominate the area for players, but they don’t even come close.

Anon
Mass/Conn is close to going under. They lost at minimum 5-7 whole teams, they had to resort to undercutting the local town team on tuition for mites to attract players. Have yet to fill either the 08 or 07 elite teams. After Bantam Minor most of their players bolt for Rifles or other National bound programs. For an organization that owns the rink they play out of one would assume they would be able to dominate the area for players, but they don’t even come close.
Did they merge with Thunderbirds? They are listed as 1 team on the preliminary division alignments.

Mass/Conn is
Huskies/Jr Falcons
Thunderbirds
Pics

All one organization.

MassConn isn’t going anywhere. Their 07 and 08 elite rosters are pretty much full, just looking to fill end of rosters. Theirs no 07-11 E9 rifles team that could compete with an elite huskies team.

You are correct, we are better than the Rifles at every age. 07-11. The problem is we play in the EHF, and not the E9.

Anon
MassConn isn’t going anywhere. Their 07 and 08 elite rosters are pretty much full, just looking to fill end of rosters. Theirs no 07-11 E9 rifles team that could compete with an elite huskies team.
They might be full, but they won’t be competitive in the Fed. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Mass/Conn fold.

Maybe the 07 team should have recruited that silver Thunderbirds D kid.

Anon
You mean the one that made Mid Fairfield 07 team. If Mass/Conn had a clue about anything they would have kept him. But it just shows they have no idea how to identify talent. I’m sure the Mid Fairfield coaches didn’t care where he played last, they saw the talent and took him.

Other kids from that Tbirds team went and found themselves on other organizations top teams. But Mass/Conn let them walk too.

Anon
Anon
You mean the one that made Mid Fairfield 07 team. If Mass/Conn had a clue about anything they would have kept him. But it just shows they have no idea how to identify talent. I’m sure the Mid Fairfield coaches didn’t care where he played last, they saw the talent and took him.

Other kids from that Tbirds team went and found themselves on other organizations top teams. But Mass/Conn let them walk too.
I was just about to post this "You mean the one that made Mid Fairfield 07 team".

Not sure about the other ages, but the U14 "Pics" team (Pics should have never let them use their name) are not going to win a game all season.

Anon
Not sure about the other ages, but the U14 \"Pics\" team (Pics should have never let them use their name) are not going to win a game all season.
Gave away the Pics name to sell ice and get his Bender on a Fed team.

why is the springfield pics website down?

https://www.springfieldjrpics.com

Anon
Anon
Anon

I was just about to post this "You mean the one that made Mid Fairfield 07 team".
They have no idea how to retain players over there. The best kids leave all the time and they do nothing to try and keep them

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

I was just about to post this \"You mean the one that made Mid Fairfield 07 team\".
They have no idea how to retain players over there. The best kids leave all the time and they do nothing to try and keep them
Father/Coach - stop me if you heard this before-
Kid is toast. Slow and can't skate. Great shot for mites.

NEXT

Well when you have guys ( I didnt mention coaches ) like RG, you cannot retain anyone, never mind talent. If you look at the past players over the past 3-4 years that were on that team, it could have been pretty solid. Players went to
MF- laramee, sanchez
Chiefs- wood, bish, peltz, smith, sash
Flames- watroba, heald
Rifles,boulduc
Albany kids.

07 Falcons / Huskies
Well when you have guys ( I didnt mention coaches ) like RG, you cannot retain anyone, never mind talent. If you look at the past players over the past 3-4 years that were on that team, it could have been pretty solid. Players went to
MF- laramee, sanchez
Flames- watroba, heald
Rifles,boulduc
Albany kids.
MF- laramee- Slow-Bender, only played for his dad and is kid they made poster after. coach-able kids cant get jobs..... Game over for him. sanchez- Hot mom, hot mom, thats about it. MFF dads hit that, now MMF dads are smelling around.
Chiefs- wood- Father is tool bag and kid lost it. bish- Baseball player peltz father is a tool bag and kid peaked at 7yrs of age. smith-Stinks sash- Lost sole. Dad is weird
Flames- watroba Best on this list. Father plays music at practice and littel over the top, heald - Blends in with 7-8-9 FWDs.
Rifles,boulduc - Reason they call him BUFFET. Stretch marks on his fingers.

Yale - Gates - Father spends life dealing with youth hockey. Kid is "little tight" up top if you haven't heard stories.

Jed
07 Falcons / Huskies
MF- laramee, sanchez
Flames- watroba, heald
Rifles,boulduc
Albany kids.
MF- laramee- Slow-Bender, only played for his dad and is kid they made poster after. coach-able kids cant get jobs..... Game over for him. sanchez- Hot mom, hot mom, thats about it. MFF dads hit that, now MMF dads are smelling around.
Chiefs- wood- Father is tool bag and kid lost it. bish- Baseball player peltz father is a tool bag and kid peaked at 7yrs of age. smith-Stinks sash- Lost sole. Dad is weird
Flames- watroba Best on this list. Father plays music at practice and littel over the top, heald - Blends in with 7-8-9 FWDs.

Yale - Gates - Father spends life dealing with youth hockey. Kid is "little tight" up top if you haven't heard stories.

If this post was coherent it would be extremely creepy.

Jed
07 Falcons / Huskies
MF- laramee, sanchez
Flames- watroba, heald
Rifles,boulduc
Albany kids.

Yale - Gates - Father spends life dealing with youth hockey. Kid is \"little tight\" up top if you haven\'t heard stories.

Laramee, Wood, Peltz, Smith, Bouldoc, and Gates all played in the Q this year. The others could have as well if they wanted to or if there teams qualified. Had the org retained them the team would have been a powerhouse.

Mass Conn is a poorly run organization with terrible coaches. True hockey families recognize they do nothing to develop players and leave for better opportunities.

Anon
Kid wears snow shoes. Father is a giant tool bag. Thinks JR is going from the 7 best d in Huskies program to top 4 in MFF. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Benderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jed
you must have gotten cut with your kid.... lots of hate to those boys you trashed.... who ever posted the names of the kids is spot on as they are all VERY good players!

Original Abc
Is this true? Was it posted anywhere? A couple of my bender's teammates from a few years back decided to go there this year. Guess that was a mistake if it is true...

This is a premature conversation as no one is playing games this year. Town programs will be hurt because most won't go to them for a skills-only year. It won't be until next year this shakes out a bit. The rinks are what people should worry about. Their problems are happening in the here and now and if several close it's going to cause all kinds of problems down the line.

Anon
Original Abc
Is this true? Was it posted anywhere? A couple of my bender's teammates from a few years back decided to go there this year. Guess that was a mistake if it is true...
Not the NH Cyclones. The organization out of Rockland MA folded.

Original Abc
Anon
Original Abc
Is this true? Was it posted anywhere? A couple of my bender\'s teammates from a few years back decided to go there this year. Guess that was a mistake if it is true...
Not the NH Cyclones. The organization out of Rockland MA folded.
Ok, thanks for clarification!