email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2 FACTS COMING FROM THE CT & NH RINKS THIS SUMMER

BlackTahoe
Everyone has figured me out but I’m sticking to my points. Terrible summer tourney that will produce no COVID outbreaks. Forget all the hot moms and the parents talking about how they’ve saved 50k this summer because they’ve skipped on a couple vacations. As usual, 60% of the teams have no business being in an “elite” tourney but more teams means more money.
Except for last weekend in CT at the war at the well tournament where more than 8 players on one team tested positive for covid 19. Now they are spreading it in Chicago....

Anon
BlackTahoe
Everyone has figured me out but I’m sticking to my points. Terrible summer tourney that will produce no COVID outbreaks. Forget all the hot moms and the parents talking about how they’ve saved 50k this summer because they’ve skipped on a couple vacations. As usual, 60% of the teams have no business being in an “elite” tourney but more teams means more money.
Except for last weekend in CT at the war at the well tournament where more than 8 players on one team tested positive for covid 19. Now they are spreading it in Chicago....
Which team? 04 or 05’s? Why doesn’t the tourney director know?

BlackTahoe
Anon
BlackTahoe
Because it’s fake news.

Anon
BlackTahoe
Anon
BlackTahoe
Because it’s fake news.
No its not fake news jerk

What team was it??

Anon
What team was it??
06 group playing in 05 division

😂👍

This was the fake news.