The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Predictions on when hockey will get shut down...

Anon

I say mid-October — the whole thing gets shut down again, due to wave two/spiking numbers... Potentially worse than April. And we likely won’t say hockey again until next summer.

Too bad we have a lying idiot for a President. Every other industrialized country has handled this thing — and is moving forward with school and sports.

Look at all the SpIkInG nUmBeRs

https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-dashboard-august-9-2020/download

BTW, you can read this every day instead of regurgitating what the news is telling you. Try actually reading the articles too and not just the headlines. Like this one I saw the other day "Covid deaths in MA up 33%". Wow 33% is a lot. Except the actual number was 7.

Anon

I say mid-October — the whole thing gets shut down again, due to wave two/spiking numbers... Potentially worse than April. And we likely won’t say hockey again until next summer.

Too bad we have a lying idiot for a President. Every other industrialized country has handled this thing — and is moving forward with school and sports.

90% of hockey parents are Trumpers that only listen to Fox News and think he can do no wrong. You are wasting your time posting this here if you think anyone on this board is going to accept any criticism of him.

Tuck Frump!

Anon
Anon

90% of hockey parents are Trumpers that only listen to Fox News and think he can do no wrong. You are wasting your time posting this here if you think anyone on this board is going to accept any criticism of him.
democraps can shove your polls up your A**, trump is in for 4 more years so get used to winning

Being a history major and with a minor in political science, to call a politician, AKA, DJT a liar, is like calling a hockey player a human being.

Interpretation, every politician, DJT, Biden, Clinton, W, Obama, all the Kennedy's etc lie, lie, lie!!

You can keep your Doctor.
I tried to save Mary Jo.
Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction.
I never had sexual relations with that woman.
Tit for tat, they alllll lie!!

Stop being a child!!

Forgot Bidens, I was arrested with Nelson Mandela!!, lol

>democraps can shove your polls up your A**, trump is in for 4 more years so get used to winning

Winning? You call this winning?

Anon
>democraps can shove your polls up your A**, trump is in for 4 more years so get used to winning

Yes

Anon
Anon

Yes
Economy in the tank

Laughing stock of the free world

Vulnerable to our enemies

Pandemic killing 1000+ per day

Troops in our cities

Rampant racism

Immigration debacle

Indictments, trials and convictions of campaign staff, colleagues and Trump employees

Record debt

Highest turnover rate of administration in US history

Yeah, looks like winning to me.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Yes
Economy in the tank

Laughing stock of the free world

Vulnerable to our enemies

Pandemic killing 1000+ per day

Troops in our cities

Rampant racism

Immigration debacle

Indictments, trials and convictions of campaign staff, colleagues and Trump employees

Record debt

Highest turnover rate of administration in US history

Yeah, looks like winning to me.
All we do is win baby win. Republicans are the greatest