The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shhhh. . .I heard a Rumor

At the risk of being vilified forever on this dBoard, I heard a rumor Faker is going to allow games to start with restrictions (no Checking at all, etc). Announcement should be today.

Re: Shhhh. . .I heard a Rumor

Don't be afraid of the bubble wrappers. It's "their time," to some extent, but soon they will shrink back into their depressing little worlds.

#true
#gameson

Elmer Fudd
At the risk of being vilified forever on this dBoard, I heard a rumor Faker is going to allow games to start with restrictions (no Checking at all, etc). Announcement should be today.
Our organization's coaches have been told to expect an announcement from Baker today or tomorrow with immediate next steps for the MA hockey season.

I heard those who don't get paid up before the announcement will be cut.

Heard HS Football in Mass is toast for the fall. Will be surprised if hockey makes it frankly.

So messed up---hockey is fine with no hitting. But puck battles in the corners are ok. Que? Que? Que?

What time

Mass Hockey should just require all players to have bubbles rather than cages. That will ease a few nervous parents. If everyone is spending money on teams that may or may not play, what is another $50 to buy the bubble.

Bauer and CCM couldn’t make enough to outfit USA Hockey membership in time.

I heard a rumor that the OP has Tourette's.

https://www.mass.gov/doc/safety-standards-for-youth-and-adult-amateur-sports-activities-phase-iii-step-1/download

Hockey games with masks on for face-offs and puck scrums. No checking.
Football looks dead.

Elmer Fudd
All high risk sports are being pushed out until after winter season...

Reading comprehension not your strong suit huh

Elmer Fudd
MASS HOCKEY SUCKS AND IS OVER RATED

It’s true. Even elite games aren’t that quality. Just bad hockey really.