email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why are we not talk about...

I think this is a joke.

Every year the FED becomes more and more of a joke of a league that lives solely on its legacy and the false narrative that it is the top place to play.

But, I think ownership knows this and giggle every year to see how far they can push this thing. Every year they must say that there is no way parents will pay 3g for tier 7 hockey and every year parents prove them wrong.

I was really hoping covid would be a market correction for youth hockey and we got back to selects, town and house league and that was it !

Same circus. Different clowns !

Anon
I think this is a joke.

Every year the FED becomes more and more of a joke of a league that lives solely on its legacy and the false narrative that it is the top place to play.

But, I think ownership knows this and giggle every year to see how far they can push this thing. Every year they must say that there is no way parents will pay 3g for tier 7 hockey and every year parents prove them wrong.

I was really hoping covid would be a market correction for youth hockey and we got back to selects, town and house league and that was it !

Same circus. Different clowns !
So says the dad of a second line town team duster 🤣🤣

It should be elite and tier 1. Everyone else go back to town. Absolutely ridiculous to put your kid on the 4th club team when he could be on the town B team with his buddies having fun.

Anon
It should be elite and tier 1. Everyone else go back to town. Absolutely ridiculous to put your kid on the 4th club team when he could be on the town B team with his buddies having fun.
No it should be Tier 1 and 2. Alternatively it should be AAA, AA, BB. Stop this elite nonsense.

Actually it previously was A,B,C town who stayed regional, and then AA and AAA regional selects, picked from town teams to play other regional selects.
Levels for everyone to play, and no nonsense names like elite, gold or super.