The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Militia Coach Freakout

Anyone else witness the Militia coach having a breakdown outside Tri-Town when they wouldn't let her in on Saturday. She was crying and screaming and swearing saying she was going to be calling the tournament director and the cops. They were only allowing a limited amount of people in and she was late and they refused to allow her entry. Not a good look to be yelling at tournament staff while wearing your team colors.

Re: Militia Coach Freakout

Aside from the obvious Karen episode, how do they justify not letting in a coach.

Aside from the obvious Karen episode, who cares that some random coach lost her ****?

I don't think she was the head coach. The more accurate question is how is this unstable person allowed around kids or young adults.

Anon
I don\'t think she was the head coach. The more accurate question is how is this unstable person allowed around kids or young adults.
Have you seen 50% of coaches out there?

Anon
Anon
I don\\'t think she was the head coach. The more accurate question is how is this unstable person allowed around kids or young adults.
50%?

Original Abc
Anon
Anon
I don\\\\\'t think she was the head coach. The more accurate question is how is this unstable person allowed around kids or young adults.
50%?
Congrats, you won the internet today.

Was she from Buffalo too? Three year suspension last year for one of their out of town hires (coach). Impressive though, not even a Daddy Coach could get three years.

She looked like she was from methadone mile.

Anon
Anyone else witness the Militia coach having a breakdown outside Tri-Town when they wouldn't let her in on Saturday. She was crying and screaming and swearing saying she was going to be calling the tournament director and the cops. They were only allowing a limited amount of people in and she was late and they refused to allow her entry. Not a good look to be yelling at tournament staff while wearing your team colors.
Yes that was your wife Big Bertha

Anon
I bet her wife was there in a sleeveless plaid shirt ready to fight dads

Is this standard procedure now? One parent per kid ?

Glad to see the bum ST posting here. Guy can’t afford to pay his bills, get a stick for his son, or personal training sessions for his wife,but can afford WiFi.