Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Livebarn

Hopefully not, I agree with the last post. No need to give anyone another avenue to monitor what is going on. COVID Karen is everywhere.

Hopefully not. And hopefully they start collecting cell phones at the door. Scrimmages are happening everywhere.

I was texting someone at a rink the other night and the coach got off the ice and asked me to put the phone back in the car. He was a young kid. I said im gonna count to 5 and if your not back on the ice I’m gonna take that stick and turn you into a Popsicle. Stand your ground. .

Anon
I was texting someone at a rink the other night and the coach got off the ice and asked me to put the phone back in the car. He was a young kid. I said im gonna count to 5 and if your not back on the ice I’m gonna take that stick and turn you into a Popsicle. Stand your ground. .
Zero people believe your story #keyboardwarrior.

Pretty ridiculous it’s turned off and some rinks are not allowing parents in the rink. Everyone better sit down and have a talk with their kid if they’re sending them in the rink alone. Not allowing one parent per kid in is insane and serving these kids up on a platter to any predator in the rink.