Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ok let’s be honest

Can we make this a Men only board? The dog brains are commenting a little too much.

Anon
Anon
I tell my kids that masks don’t do a god **** thing
Keep drinking the “Orange” Kool Aid Putz
I tell my kid that not only do mask not do a god **** thing and that there a tons of studies pre May 2020 that fully support that. But the maaaaaaasks are nothing more than a symbol of oppression that fascist left is using to tell the good little sheeple from the baaaaaaaad. No go waggle your fluffy little tail for your dear leaders.

Anon
Anon
Anon
I tell my kid that not only do mask not do a god **** thing and that there a tons of studies pre May 2020 that fully support that. But the maaaaaaasks are nothing more than a symbol of oppression that fascist left is using to tell the good little sheeple from the baaaaaaaad. No go waggle your fluffy little tail for your dear leaders.
The funny thing is, you trying to sound so woke is making you actually sound like a total lunatic....

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
The funny thing is, you trying to sound so woke is making you actually sound like a total lunatic....
Wow I was actually trying to sound the opposite of the “woke” crowd. I’m actually much more offended by you saying I sounded woke than by you calling me a lunatic. I am
Truly hanging my head in shame right now

CDC study put out in early spring of this year took people who tested positive for the flu and put masks on them and put them around people who had tested negative for flu. And the transmission rate was the same for same test without masks. That’s why when this all first started lord Fauci and the CDC and the WHO all said the public didn't need to wear masks The study is still on the CDC site if anyone cares enough to look.

I’m going to return to my shame now

Of course it helps.
The mask helps to prevent an infected young player (*who is showing no symptoms*) from coughing, sneezing, spitting, or simply expelling droplets (talking/shouting) near other people and infecting them, thus spreading the virus.
I agree that it does little to protect the person wearing the mask.

anon
Of course it helps.
The mask helps to prevent an infected young player (*who is showing no symptoms*) from coughing, sneezing, spitting, or simply expelling droplets (talking/shouting) near other people and infecting them, thus spreading the virus.
I agree that it does little to protect the person wearing the mask.
So we should put our own child at risk? A properly fitted and sanitized mask works. A dirty rag stuffed over a kids face is unhealthy. There is no evidence you can present that would change my mind on this. Some rules put people at risk and should be modified on a situational basis. This is one of those times.

Risk? More risk driving to the rink. Two week report 7/26-8/8 of MA death rate by age group... average age 86. https://www.bostonherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/WEEKLY-covid-19-dashboard-8-12-2020.pdf

99.97% of the population won't be affected by Covid. Fact.

anon
99.97% of the population won't be affected by Covid. Fact.
What?