Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coaches

No I actually don't Just resigned. Good luck everyone this season. We are sitting this one out. I hope you all get a full season.

Anon
No I actually don't Just resigned. Good luck everyone this season. We are sitting this one out. I hope you all get a full season.
First, you did not just resign your low end bender got cut and the organization decided it wasn't worth keeping you around.

Second, we all know that you only coach little Johnny bender so he can say he plays "Elite"

Three, we already know that you are not in it for the kids but for the free tuition and now you may actually have to do something other than skate the kids around a cone and let your bender get 2 min per shift.

Sounds like communism to be ********

But when i car pool 4 kids to games do they have to wear masks then?

Anon
But when i car pool 4 kids to games do they have to wear masks then?
No, but that means another parents can bring their spouse and claim the kids as theirs.

Anon
I don't get the masks on the bench. Kids will still be at practice together all week with no masks on ice during practice. But now you can't sit next to each other on the bench. Would think from a infectious disease standpoint masks on the ice would make more sense as your not around the other team on a regular basis.
Odd isn't it. Almost like there are persons making these rules for games and another group making it for practices and another group making it for the rink and another...

Just toe the line for a month or so and let the number of positives go down and show the State that we behaved and it has worked and we will be back to a more normal version of hockey by October. Everybody just needs to relax. It's not going to be perfect right away, but it is better than nothing. And if you don't think it is better than nothing, then you should sit it out for now. Nobody has a gun to your head. I don't like the inconsistencies either, but if everybody complies we will be out of this thing sooner rather than later. Less complaining and more making the best out of an imperfect situation is what will encourage the State to adjust these mandates for Phase 3 Part 2.

Just toe the Totalitarian State line and you’ll get what you want… eventually. Just behave and comply! Really?? That’s your solution. You are clueless if you think this is really about the virus and they will also give up control come October. Positive cases and deaths are way down and there is no sign of the State giving up control anytime soon. They have tasted the power of control and they like it.

Anon.
Just toe the Totalitarian State line and you’ll get what you want… eventually. Just behave and comply! Really?? That’s your solution. You are clueless if you think this is really about the virus and they will also give up control come October. Positive cases and deaths are way down and there is no sign of the State giving up control anytime soon. They have tasted the power of control and they like it.
I disagree with them as well, but this isn’t about control. This is political in that he wants to be able to tout his handling of the numbers and hopefully a lack of a surge, which is what he is managing for right now. Once they continue below 1% and they wake up to fatality numbers, he will open up. He won’t have a choice. In fact, it will benefit him politically to do so. Yes the solution is to deal with what I believe to be an over reaching Government in the short term and get past this thing once and for all. In my opinion, it will only be for a short time. Accurate, inexpensive rapid testing Is right around the corner.

Ok you whack job. It’s called a public health emergency you toolbag, it’s not freaking big brother controlling you and your terribly timed line changes.

anon
Herd immunity will be reached,- Nov 4th, 2020.
Don't you mean flock immunity?

Anon
anon
Don't you mean flock immunity?
Imagine how unbelievably stupid and self centered you must be to think a virus that impacted the entire world is an American political conspiracy. Hey Alex Jones, don’t you have some supplements to go sell? Maybe you should have read a book in college instead of relying on books on tape. Now put your mask back up and step away.

Anon
Anon
anon
Don\'t you mean flock immunity?
Imagine how unbelievably stupid and self centered you must be to think a virus that impacted the entire world is an American political conspiracy. Hey Alex Jones, don’t you have some supplements to go sell? Maybe you should have read a book in college instead of relying on books on tape. Now put your mask back up and step away.
Virus is real. Virus is contagious. Virus has a 99.62% survival rate. Virus has been politicized by self serving politicians.

How am I incorrect?

Ok I’ll bite. How so Alex? How is Charlie benefiting? How is the governor of Texas benefiting. What does he get? Besides keeping people from dying? You people are so stupid. Just so stupid. Yeah it’s great for him to shut off the economy. Give me a break. Explain it genius.

Politicized by politicians. You must have been a communications major.

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Don\\\'t you mean flock immunity?
Virus is real. Virus is contagious. Virus has a 99.62% survival rate. Virus has been politicized by self serving politicians.

How am I incorrect?
You are 100% correct

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Don\\\\\\\'t you mean flock immunity?

How am I incorrect?
You are 100% correct
See that? I asked how am I incorrect? Then I answered myself saying I’m 100% correct. That’s how you dboard right there boys.