Ice Hockey DBoard

The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Never Realized I Was So Well Adjusted...

...until I watched everyone absolutely lose their **** today following some simple logistical announcements.

Focus on the things that matter that you can actually control. Let the rest happen and deal with it as you go.

Or don't, and hide in your bunker until this is all over. See you in 2022.

Re: I Never Realized I Was So Well Adjusted...

anon
Steady Eddie
...until I watched everyone absolutely lose their **** today following some simple logistical announcements.

Focus on the things that matter that you can actually control. Let the rest happen and deal with it as you go.

Or don\'t, and hide in your bunker until this is all over. See you in 2022.

You don't skate competitively, Eddie. And you lost me at 'simple logistical adjustments'.

What a freakin' joke!
Ask me any question and I'll show you how simple it is.

Of course, you won't like some of the answers, because they'll be too simple. Like "we'll have to wait and see" or "it will vary by rink."

But, it's the truth!

No reason to worry about things that don't matter or that you can't control.

Steady Eddie
anon
Steady Eddie

Or don\\\'t, and hide in your bunker until this is all over. See you in 2022.

You don\'t skate competitively, Eddie. And you lost me at \'simple logistical adjustments\'.

What a freakin\' joke!
Ask me any question and I'll show you how simple it is.

Of course, you won't like some of the answers, because they'll be too simple. Like "we'll have to wait and see" or "it will vary by rink."

But, it's the truth!

No reason to worry about things that don't matter or that you can't control.
During practice --- run face off drills: no masks
During games --- face off: masks

Confused
Steady Eddie
anon
Steady Eddie

Or don\\\\\\\'t, and hide in your bunker until this is all over. See you in 2022.

You don\\\'t skate competitively, Eddie. And you lost me at \\\'simple logistical adjustments\\\'.

What a freakin\\\' joke!
Ask me any question and I\'ll show you how simple it is.

Of course, you won\'t like some of the answers, because they\'ll be too simple. Like \"we\'ll have to wait and see\" or \"it will vary by rink.\"

But, it\'s the truth!

No reason to worry about things that don\'t matter or that you can\'t control.
During practice --- run face off drills: no masks
During games --- face off: masks
Walking into restaurant --- masks
Sitting at table --- no masks

How does that make sense? Yet, it's working just fine, and restaurants are allowed to be open.

Plus, only the centers are required to wear masks - currently. As someone pointed out, though, the refs have to maintain social distance, so face-offs can't happen without a change in the requirements. Given all the news right now about effectiveness of cloth masks, it seems pretty simple to me that...

We'll have to wait and see.

Everyone needs to relax, once back on the ice common sense will take over. Hockey will be played as always has been.