email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cases Are Down

anon
1,205 is from the NY Times. CDC shows latest daily # is 525. So who is manufacturing data?
Nobody is manufacturing anything. CDC data gets updated at 4pm.

anon
anon
1,205 is from the NY Times. CDC shows latest daily # is 525. So who is manufacturing data?
You are clearly manufacturing data. There is no evidence of your claim of 1000 deaths.

Anon
anon
anon
You are clearly manufacturing data. There is no evidence of your claim of 1000 deaths.
4pm is in 3 hours and 57 minutes

Anon
Anon
anon
anon
4pm is in 3 hours and 57 minutes
520 cases today as of noon. Will we go over 1000 today? Probably, but we’ll have to wait and see. Yesterday was well over 1000... and the day before that...

Anon
Over 1,000 died yesterday, the day before, and the day before that.

Schools across the south seeing significant increase in cases *after* kids returned to school.

Yeah, I'd say we're out of the woods.

Dope.
College kids partying their way across campus and throughout town are a horrible metric to use in comparison to local numbers and kids under parental control.

Anon

Schools across the south seeing significant increase in cases *after* kids returned to school.

Dope.
Turn the TV off and try to follow along.

Fewer than 45,000 new cases in the U.S. on each of the last three days, after zero days that low since late June.

So, whatever "outbreak" is happening on campuses is being more than offset by steeper reductions elsewhere. Otherwise cases would be going up. Sorry, that's how the math works.

And if you're concerned about the number of deaths, subtract those over 80 and those in long-term health care facilities. That will give you the more realistic picture. Old people and sick people die. Sucks when it Nonna an Pop Pop but its true.

Anon

Dope.
I’m sure they are all legit COVID cases. The good news is we’ve managed to cure cancer, heart disease.

play hockey, if you dont want to stay home. it really is that simple.

anon

So you're saying "play hockey only if I don't want to stay home"?

Spelling & Grammar Guy
anon

So you're saying "play hockey only if I don't want to stay home"?
Correct

Anon
Spelling & Grammar Guy
anon

So you\'re saying \"play hockey only if I don\'t want to stay home\"?
Correct
Or, are you saying:

"Play hockey; if I don't want to, stay home"?

Spelling & Grammar Guy
Anon
Spelling & Grammar Guy
anon

So you\\\'re saying \\\"play hockey only if I don\\\'t want to stay home\\\"?
Correct
Or, are you saying:

"Play hockey; if I don't want to, stay home"?
Check your privilege! Not everyone grew up in a white bubble like you. Spelling and grammar have nothing to do with intelligence. You are proof of that. Grammar is considered racist And you are clearly an elitist white nationalist. Shame on you! It’s filth like you that are ripping this country apart!

Everyone knew what the poster was saying but only a bigot like you would look down on someone because they didn’t get privileged education like yours. Big F deal if they didn’t use enough commas

https://freebeacon.com/campus/rutgers-declares-grammar-racist/

>Check your privilege! Not everyone grew up in a white bubble like you. Spelling and grammar have nothing to do with >intelligence. You are proof of that. Grammar is considered racist And you are clearly an elitist white nationalist. Shame >on you! It’s filth like you that are ripping this country apart!

>Everyone knew what the poster was saying but only a bigot like you would look down on someone because they didn’t get >privileged education like yours. Big F deal if they didn’t use enough commas

That would be "It's filth like you that *is* ripping this country apart!", and

You left out a period at the end of your last sentence.

You *still* fail.

Anon
Spelling & Grammar Guy
Anon
Spelling & Grammar Guy
anon

So you\\\\\\\'re saying \\\\\\\"play hockey only if I don\\\\\\\'t want to stay home\\\\\\\"?
Correct
Or, are you saying:

\"Play hockey; if I don\'t want to, stay home\"?
Check your privilege! Not everyone grew up in a white bubble like you. Spelling and grammar have nothing to do with intelligence. You are proof of that. Grammar is considered racist And you are clearly an elitist white nationalist. Shame on you! It’s filth like you that are ripping this country apart!

Everyone knew what the poster was saying but only a bigot like you would look down on someone because they didn’t get privileged education like yours. Big F deal if they didn’t use enough commas

https://freebeacon.com/campus/rutgers-declares-grammar-racist/
It only took you 3 days to compose your paragraph and you still made mistakes? Good luck with your GED exam. You'll need it.

chill he was jez axin a question.

anon
chill he was jez axin a question.
Just wait til the vidding starts.

Anon
Fewer than 45,000 new cases in the U.S. on each of the last three days, after zero days that low since late June.

Seven day average in MA is the lowest it's been since July 30th.
I want hockey too, and my kids have been playing for a while now. But boy, are you listening to yourself? 45k new cases a day is cause to celebrate? Because we just are the leader of the free world. Only 3 or 4 other countries on this planet are in as bad of a shape than we are. I don’t argue against hockey, but you need a bit perspective how badly we have screwed this thing up.

anon
Anon

Seven day average in MA is the lowest it\'s been since July 30th.
I want hockey too, and my kids have been playing for a while now. But boy, are you listening to yourself? 45k new cases a day is cause to celebrate? Because we just are the leader of the free world. Only 3 or 4 other countries on this planet are in as bad of a shape than we are. I don’t argue against hockey, but you need a bit perspective how badly we have screwed this thing up.
Yes, because we all know that the 85,000 total cases reported by China is dead accurate.

We know that the testing in Brazil and India and every under-developed nation is the equal to what it is in the U.S.

And, of course, every country in Europe is of equal size to our 300 million.

And I’m the one that needs perspective.

Anon
anon
Anon

Seven day average in MA is the lowest it\\\'s been since July 30th.
Yes, because we all know that the 85,000 total cases reported by China is dead accurate.

We know that the testing in Brazil and India and every under-developed nation is the equal to what it is in the U.S.

Look up per capita in the dictionary ya hayseed.

Anon
anon
Anon

Seven day average in MA is the lowest it\\\'s been since July 30th.

I bet you are a proud graduate of Trump University 😀. Did you major in halfwit studies? Lmao

And I’m sure all these “positive tests” are truly positive.

Anon
And I’m sure all these “positive tests” are truly positive.
Yeah just like I’m sure the earth is “round”. I ain’t buying it!!

Don’t worry folks.

The ‘Rona goes away November 4th if the right candidate wins!

Anon
Don’t worry folks.

The ‘Rona goes away November 4th if the right candidate wins!
Ain’t that the truth!! (Just not the way you meant it)

anon
Anon

Seven day average in MA is the lowest it\'s been since July 30th.
Stop watching the DNC. You are starting to believe the lies they spew !

It's this **** that makes us not believe what we are being told.

https://www.wpri.com/target-12/died-for-other-reasons-10-of-ri-coronavirus-deaths-not-caused-by-covid-19/