email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tournament vs. Games

Anon.
There are no scheduled games anywhere in MA this weekend. So in what state are you playing in?
State of denial.

That's it...I'm calling the Saugus and Haverhill board of health departments. Viva la NH!!!

i have my schedules for MA games this weekend, do you? sorry yours got cut.

anon
i have my schedules for MA games this weekend, do you? sorry yours got cut.
Sorry you wasted all that money on remedial English.

Anon.
There are no scheduled games anywhere in MA this weekend. So in what state are you playing in?
Titletown tournament by Militia is this weekend in MA. So yes, there are games scheduled.

Anon
Anon.
Titletown tournament by Militia is this weekend in MA. So yes, there are games scheduled.
Titletown Games —- not tournament.

Anon.
Titletown at Thayer and Canton Ice house.... Big tournament this weekend! Forgot we only play league games (showcase) but we will crown the winner. Such BS, owners just want to grab the money because they running out of it.
Have fun this weekend and after we get shut down again...Have we not learned from the past tournaments, league plays these past weekends!