Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mass Hockey & Livebarn

Oolala
So does that mean everyone gets it for free now
Not everyone. Just your wife.

Anon
All rinks will be required to have Livebarn and provide Mass Hockey Access. Announcement on Twitter.
Bull. Every rink that I've taken my kid to over the past 3 months has Livebarn blacked out. If it isn't blacked out, there's a towel over the camera.

Anon
Anon
All rinks will be required to have Livebarn and provide Mass Hockey Access. Announcement on Twitter.
Bull. Every rink that I've taken my kid to over the past 3 months has Livebarn blacked out. If it isn't blacked out, there's a towel over the camera.
Being a good little sheep and following the 1 spectator rule. LiveBarn blacked out this morning. It was on at the same rink yesterday. Same goes for a different rink they were playing at yesterday. Was on Thursday when I checked to make sure. The non-tournaments tournaments are getting the rinks to turn off or pw protect the feeds.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Bull. Every rink that I\'ve taken my kid to over the past 3 months has Livebarn blacked out. If it isn\'t blacked out, there\'s a towel over the camera.
Being a good little sheep and following the 1 spectator rule. LiveBarn blacked out this morning. It was on at the same rink yesterday. Same goes for a different rink they were playing at yesterday. Was on Thursday when I checked to make sure. The non-tournaments tournaments are getting the rinks to turn off or pw protect the feeds.
Ok internet tough guy....

Anon
Anon
Anon
Bull. Every rink that I\'ve taken my kid to over the past 3 months has Livebarn blacked out. If it isn\'t blacked out, there\'s a towel over the camera.
Yes, what's up with that? Only 1 parent allowed, and Livebarn blacked out?

What are we doing here, people?