The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
E9 able to leave RI Teams?

There is a rumor that BHL/E9 teams from RI who have players from MA; those MA kids on the roster can opt to leave the RI team for another BHL/E9 MA team due to the new regulations. No-hold-ups on this.

1) Is this accurate?
2) If so, do you think EHF will follow?

I can't imagine the owners allowing this and rosters are pretty much all full but wondering.

Can you see an exodus of RI kids leaving for MA teams?

Re: E9 able to leave RI Teams?

Anon
There is a rumor that BHL/E9 teams from RI who have players from MA; those MA kids on the roster can opt to leave the RI team for another BHL/E9 MA team due to the new regulations. No-hold-ups on this.

1) Is this accurate?

I can't imagine the owners allowing this and rosters are pretty much all full but wondering.

Wouldn't RI kids playing for MA teams have to have the same option provided to them to move back to an RI team?

Anon

1) Is this accurate?

Where does it say that a RI based team with a bunch of Mass/CT kids can't play in Mass, CT or NH?

Anon
Anon

1) Is this accurate?

I can\'t imagine the owners allowing this and rosters are pretty much all full but wondering.

Where does it say that a RI based team with a bunch of Mass/CT kids can't play in Mass, CT or NH?
In the MA travel restrictions. No entering MA from RI without quarantining for 14 days. It was made clear by Mass hockey around the 57 minute mark of the webinar.

Yes it is happening hope you like your bender losing ice time.