Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Flu shot

Nope sorry. Can’t force someone to get the shot

First kid I cut, easy decision

Yes! You tell them! Oh and I hope your kid enjoys remote learning.

Religious exemption

God bless America. You are a true patriot.

This will be challenged in court long before the December 31 deadline. It is also more than likely a trial run by the government for when a COVID-19 vaccine comes out and they mandate that everyone gets it. They will then have court rulings as to their ability, or inability, to mandate the vaccine.

Anyone paying attention to the bigger picture yet?

Original Abc
This will be challenged in court long before the December 31 deadline. It is also more than likely a trial run by the government for when a COVID-19 vaccine comes out and they mandate that everyone gets it. They will then have court rulings as to their ability, or inability, to mandate the vaccine.

already went to court Jacobson vs MA, so your kid sucks and you are dumb.

This is a really good idea if you say it fast. The seasonal and Covid have the same symptoms (hint Covid will become seasonal in long cycles, like the rest), so lets get students get the shot to eliminate the seasonal flu (ignoring the flu shot effectiveness).

But wait, students yes, but not teachers --- the ones that are afraid to go back?!?

AND for those not familiar, nearly every year there is a shortage of the flu shot. So Gov Baker you are potentially taking the shot away from --- those that could die (elderly) to give to those that can handle it but MIGHT spread it?

anon
Original Abc

already went to court Jacobson vs MA, so your kid sucks and you are dumb.
Jacobson vs Mass is for people over the age of 21, and in the case of students needs to prove that is reasonably required for public safety.. Sorry you suck and you are dumb.

Anon
Yes, Harvard is going remote so I sense my two kids will make the best of their online experience. Here we go, start the Harvard bashing.

Im still going to cut the kid and most likely yours as well. My guess is he is the one that doesn't pass and everyone rolls their eyes because Dad has earned himself quite a reputation already.

Anon
Anon
Yes, Harvard is going remote so I sense my two kids will make the best of their online experience. Here we go, start the Harvard bashing.

Im still going to cut the kid and most likely yours as well. My guess is he is the one that doesn't pass and everyone rolls their eyes because Dad has earned himself quite a reputation already.
How are you cutting anyone? You will have no idea who is vaccinated and who is not as hockey organizations will not be exempt from HIPPA laws and privacy.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Im still going to cut the kid and most likely yours as well. My guess is he is the one that doesn\'t pass and everyone rolls their eyes because Dad has earned himself quite a reputation already.
How are you cutting anyone? You will have no idea who is vaccinated and who is not as hockey organizations will not be exempt from HIPPA laws and privacy.
Simple:
Did you get your shot?
Yes- You made the team
No- CUT