Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MFF IHC

You must be a delusional parent recently jumped from a E9/BHL team. You don’t know how brutal it was for TG in the past years, haha!

My man, it was a joke. Look at the standings on the fed site. Shows TG in 3rd at 0-0-0. Moron.

Fed daddy
The 07’s have double header in Ct this weekend coming up. I predict MFF pounds them both game. The new kids seem to be adjusting just fine.
Ok chisel chest. First match up a few weeks ago in NH went to IHC 2-1. Two good teams. Also, MFF had a 5-0 lead vs. Flames and lost 6-5 that weekend. Stop pounding yourself.

Anon
Fed daddy
The 07’s have double header in Ct this weekend coming up. I predict MFF pounds them both game. The new kids seem to be adjusting just fine.
Ok chisel chest. First match up a few weeks ago in NH went to IHC 2-1. Two good teams. Also, MFF had a 5-0 lead vs. Flames and lost 6-5 that weekend. Stop pounding yourself.
MFF just disposed of the Flames yesterday, Kid from Thunderbirds is legit on the Blue line, their other new D is also the real deal. I’d be surprised if they lose a game in the Fed this season. With checking allowed in Ct nothing will be able to save the IHC munchkins.

Anon
Anon
Fed daddy
MFF just disposed of the Flames yesterday, Kid from Thunderbirds is legit on the Blue line, their other new D is also the real deal. I’d be surprised if they lose a game in the Fed this season. With checking allowed in Ct nothing will be able to save the IHC munchkins.
There was checking in NH when they lost 2-1 to IHC. Thunderpants had trouble moving feet against munchkins. Will be same story in CT. Munchkins to quick for Thunderpants and new D that is real deal. Advantage IHC D...not even a debate.

Anon
Fed daddy
06 flames are horrendous

Anon
Anon
Fed daddy
06 flames are horrendous
That’s great there buddy, but I’m pretty sure the convo was about the 07’s.

Uhhhhh
Anon
Anon
Fed daddy
06 flames are horrendous
That’s great there buddy, but I’m pretty sure the convo was about the 07’s.
don't care bud

you always join conversations about things you don't care about, to post irrelevant responses?

Anon
you always join conversations about things you don't care about, to post irrelevant responses?
Is that a statement or a question?

What happened to the 06 flames?

Anon
What happened to the 06 flames?
Nobody cares....

Fair enough. What happened to ihc 06? They fell apart.